You Go Grocery Shopping Together {P39}

LISTEN. TO. THIS.

Like I have a strong love for it, especially (and shockingly) Sero and Mineta's parts.

But yes, I highly recommend listening to this, because I personally love it.

Anyways, on to the chapter

...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

"Okay.. Remember Izuku.. we're only here to get the stuff on the list and that's it." you reminded as the two of you walked in to the store. Usually whenever either of you went shopping, you would always end up buying things and/or food you never needed. You once bought sardines. Both of you having a strong hatred for sardines but some reason you ended up purchasing it.

"Mhm. List only! We only get the stuff on the- oh~ cotton candy~" "No! Izuku! Get back here!" you said as he raced off to go get the cotton candy. "Goddammit.." you said, sighing as you followed after him, grabbing a few things you needed as you saw them, trying your hardest not to grab anything that wasn't on the list as Izuku kept wondering off, coming back with things you never needed but for some reason felt the need to get.

"Can we get this?" "No." "How about this?" "Izuku, we'd never eat it." "Okay, but what about this..?" "Where did you even find a toy car-?" you sighed, grabbing Izuku's hand like a mother dragging her child as you resisted the urge to grab a few extra things.

"Okay.. we're at the last reach. We just need milk. Where is the- oh no.." you spotted the milk, but in between you, Izuku, and the milk.. was the ice cream isle full of every ice cream flavor you could think of. You and your boyfriend gulped, looking at each other before slowly entering the isle and starting to make your way through it. "Y-Y/N.. There's so much ice cream.. I don't know if I can.." "We can get past the ice cream Izu- we can-" "Y/N. You're holding five cartons already.." you looked into your arms, seeing he was correct "Dangit."

You eventually got the milk. But not after buying around ten cartons of ice creams for yourselves, looks like you two were going to have an ice cream party soon.

 But not after buying around ten cartons of ice creams for yourselves, looks like you two were going to have an ice cream party soon