1 Year Anniversary - 🎉 {100k Special} 🎉

Okay so I know the video had nothing to do with BNHA, but I love this song and I thought it fit well so yeah...

So I know this book hasn't been out for a year, it's only been out for like... 6 months? But shush, were doing this anyways because it's cute.

Also I wanna thank you all for 100k! Again, I never thought that this would happen... so I was very shook when I looked a few days ago and saw we reached that big milestone.

Thanks to all of you ❤

Now let's get to the shit you all wanna read.

...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

You yawned, waking up, arms wrapped around you, causing you to smile. You opened your eyes, looking up at your adorable green haired boyfriend, today marked your one year anniversary with this cutie and you planned on making it special. You ran a hand through his hair, before placing a kiss on his cheek. When you pulled away you saw Izuku starting to open his eyes and smile at you "Good morning Izuku... Happy anniversary.." "Happy.." he yawned "..Anniversary" he kissed your forehead, sitting up and stretching.

"I... I set a reservation at a restaurant for tonight..." he rubbed the back of his neck, "..It's t-that new one you were talking about the other week, I thought it would be nice to try-" you quickly shut him up by giving him a kiss, "It's a great idea.. Thank you, Sweetie.." "O-of course, Y/N..."

An idea popped into your mind, making you smirk "Oh no... What's with the look?" "What time is dinner?" "U-um.. 6 o'clock.." you looked over at his alarm clock, which read '12:00' "So we have about six hours to kill?" "Oh! Yeah.. I was thinking we could go to the park and- AH!" he yelled as you tackled him, straddling him "I have a better idea~" "O-oh um.. should I-" "Just.. shut up.. let me give you my present~" "O-okay.."

A few hours later...

You finished putting on your necklace, stretching you legs again, still hurting from your activities from earlier as Izuku stuck his head into the bathroom. "You ready to go?" you glanced at his neck, "Hold on.." you picked up the foundation you had specifically bought for him, applying some to his neck "Oh.. heh.. thanks.." "Of course, Babe.. it's the least I could do since I caused it~" you winked, making him blush. "W-we should go.." "Whatever you say.."

An extremely tease filled car ride later...

"Reservation for two, under Midoriya" "Ah yes.. right this way.." the waiter directed us to a table outside, under a lighted tent with lights leading to the table itself. You were amazed, and Izuku sighed in relief, that it was exactly how he hoped it would be.

 You were amazed, and Izuku sighed in relief, that it was exactly how he hoped it would be