Your Quirk {P12}

Izuku Midoriya {Illusion}

Your quirk mostly comes from your mother's side, she had a dream quirk while you're father had a control quirk (Kinda like Hitoshi's) it's also close to your brother's, but we'll see his in the future.

Quirk Type: Emitter

Usage: Your quirk is able to make people see things, and get them distracted. You're also able to create weapons but, unlike when people see things, the weapon is real but is only able to be used for a certain amount of time as you don't have a creation quirk that makes the weapon, it's only a really real illusion. (Get it? Okay.. I'll stop now..)

You can use your quirk to help annoy people when they get on your nerves, or it can be used so you can sometimes skip class and still be counted present. I know.. I'd use it a lot to. You can also use it to dodge by putting an illusion of yourself when someone tries to attack you and you can get behind them and attack while they're doing this.

Quirk Range: Full Range, Though Medium Range is mostly used.

Drawback: If you use your quirk to much to can start seeing the illusions yourself, and making you have a severe headache, which makes it hard for you to focus on your attack. It also can cause you to have to take some medication so you can stop seeing things.

Hero Name: Illusionist; The Hallucinations Hero

Katsuki Bakugou {Water}

You're quirk is once again more on your mother's side because your father is actually quirkless, (And yes.. Katsuki knows this, so he tries to ignore your dad) your mom has a steam quirk, as in the steam that comes from hot water which is why your quirk IS water.

Quirk Type: Emitter

Usage: Like it sounds, you're able to create and control water. You're only able to control water however so you can't just move soda or anything other than water, you can control your quirk extremely well and are able to surround someone in water in the exact shape of their body. Your quirk is especially good against people like Katsuki or Shouto when he's using his fire. You aren't able to move ice even if it is made of water, that as ice is not liquid water.