You Run Into Your EX {P27}

Suggested By...

I switched it a little but I did like the idea of the EX so thank you 😊

Let it be known I'm still taking suggestions so, I'm looking through the ones I already have but you can go ahead and leave some here as well.

I plan on starting the way to the future on either P32 or P35, so be expecting that. Not counting the Halloween chapters since I plan to make those side stories/ Halloween specials.

I also had the idea of letting you all ask the Y/N's questions, but I don't know if that sounds stupid or not so let me know if that is actually kind of a good idea, and if you think so go ahead and start leaving questions

Like, "IM Y/N, what's your favorite thing about Dai?" or "KB & NM Y/N, what do you two think is the most annoying thing about Bakugou?" just for examples

But yeah, to make sure I know if it's for a specific Y/N, just put the first letter of the guys first and last name in front of Y/N

Now let's actually start the chapter... PS- EX/N is Ex's name

...

Izuku Midoriya: The Salty EX

Your parents were working. Dai was at a sleepover. Life was great. You were sitting on the couch with Deku, waiting for the pizza you two had ordered to come so you could start you movie binge night that you had been planning since you figured out Dai wouldn't be home tonight. After calling, it took about 30 minutes before the doorbell rang, your pizza waiting for you.

"I'll get it!" you said, kissing his cheek as he continued to pick out movies for you two to watch as you made it to the door. You opened the door and your eyes immediately went wide in shock, "E-EX/N?!" you said, they got a good look at you before smiling, "Well hey Y/N! You enjoying a solo pizza night, I assume?" "W-well.." "Y/N! Hurry up!" Izuku said as he walked over. You could see a scowl form on EX/N's face, "Oh.. you have a date.."