When They Try To Seduce You {P44}

Welcome to 'The Spicy Chapters P4' or chapter 44, which ever works for you

Welcome to 'The Spicy Chapters P4' or chapter 44, which ever works for you. But I decided to use this suggestion for this chapter because she did bring a good point that it's more likely the girls are doing the seducing.

So I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get into it~

•••

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

'Why did I agree to this?' Izuku thought to himself as he stood in front of the mirror, just in his boxers as he waited for you to come home from work, which from the texts you two had exchanged was pretty stressful. During that time he was also texting Denki for some odd reason who had told him, "The best way to get over stress is seduction!"

Why was he listening to that? He didn't know. But he thought he'd might as well try it since he wasn't exactly the inciter in much of their intimacy. As he was thinking this over to himself, he heard the door open "Baby! I'm home.." he took a deep breath as he walked out of the bedroom and to you.

"Hey Babe~" he said, making you look over and your face turn red as you took note of only his boxers as he walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"What's the occasion?" You asked, smirking as Izuku kissed at your neck, "Y'know what they say... The best way to get over stress is seduction~" he replied as he picked you up, carrying you back to your room, and setting you down on his lap as he sat on the bed, watching as you bit your lip, "I think I like seducing Izuku~" you said as he continued kissing your neck, "So? Would you say the saying is correct, Love~"