💀 The Facts Of Dating: Tomura Shigaraki 💀

Your Snuggle Type: The Leg Hug (He's the one laying on his back)

...

His Contact Name For You: 💕💗 Special Someone 💗💕

Your Contact Name For Him: ✋🖖 Toma Shigahandi 🖖✋

...

Favorite Dates: Toma doesn't exactly like going out in public often, so your most popular dates are when he or you goes over to the others house and watch movies. Normally you two go to your house though since Dabi & Toga always tease you two.

...

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Shoulder, Neck, Cheek

Where You Like To Kiss Him: Lips, Back, Arms

...

Who Would Also Have A Crush On Him:

(Everyone's to scared to think about getting close to him)

Who Would Also Have A Crush On You:

- 🔥 Dabi 🔥 (Dabi thinks your hot. He's said it before, you thought he was just trying to make Toma jealous but nope. He meant it.)

- 🔪 Toga 🔪 (She enjoys hanging out with you the most, and has even gotten in arguments with Dabi about who you would date if you weren't with Tomura)

...

His Nicknames For You: He doesn't really do nicknames

Your Nicknames For Him: Toma, yeah you both really don't do nicknames

...

Random Facts:

- Every time you get Tomura something, it's normal for you to buy him a onesie. He acts like he doesn't like them, but he still ends up wearing them 'for you'.

- When you two watch movie's together it ranges from movies like 'The Nightmare On Elm Street' to 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' guess who picks which movie..

- He normally spends the night at your house and puts thimble on his pinkies so that he doesn't destroy anything in his sleep, since with the amount of damage he's done.. he's owes you around $1000 bucks..

- Tomura judges you on the weirdest thing.. that thing being your underwear. Once you got a knock on your door, thinking it was one of your only friends and you had just gotten up, you didn't bother to put on pants only to open the door and see Tomura where he looked down and said "You have a weird taste in underwear.."

- It's fun for you to sneak up on Toma when he eating some kinds of snacks, those snacks are normally gummy bears but either way they still jump out of his hand when you scare him.

...

You just read 430 words.