🔥 The Facts Of Dating: Shouto Todoroki ❄

Your Snuggle Style: The Spoon (He's the guy)

...

His Contact Name For You: 💗💨 Wind Girl 💨💗

Your Contact Name For Him: ❄🔥 The Hot Elsa 🔥❄

...

Favorite Dates: Your favorite dates are when you ask him to help you with homework and you both end up passing out. He'll normally wake up before you and put you in bed, sometimes he stays over and other times he'll kiss your forehead and go home.

...

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Forehead, Lips, Wrists

Where You Like To Kiss Him: Cheeks, Lips, His Face Scar

...

Who Would Also Have A Crush On Him:

- 🎨 Yaoyorozu 🎨 (After her and Shouto worked together in training she started to have feeling for the half n' half boy. When she found out you were together you could say that she started to consider you a rival)

- 🌪 Inasa 🌪 (Even if he is from another school, he always seemed... off, around Todoroki and made both him and you extremely uncomfortable when he was around)

Who Would Also Have A Crush On You:

- 🍇 Mineta 🍇 (*looks at word again* I'm sorry.. is he just gonna be everywhere? He is? Okay then.. anyways Mineta is the only one who would dare have a crush on you while your with Todoroki)

...

His Nicknames For You: Windy, My Air, Darling, Sweetheart, Babe, Love

Your Nicknames For Him: Sho, Elsa, Baby, Handsome

...

Random Facts:

- If either of you have a fight with your family you normally go to the others house and talk to feel better, and then you cuddle till the other has to leave in the morning.

- As much as it sounds like he doesn't, he actually likes it when you point of him smiling. It lets him know he's getting attention from you.

- Some days you'll just randomly come over and if you can tell he's having a bad day you'll turn on some stupid songs and dance with him till he's laughing

- If he's tired then the next morning he'll normally hunt you down and use you as a pillow no matter what your doing or who you're talking to. You always laugh about it.

- When ever your parents are in a business meeting one of you normally brings sandwiches for you two to eat while you wait for them to finish.

...

Don't forget to vote on the 'The Facts Of Dating: Izuku Midoriya' for the new character, I'll probably be choosing after I upload Kirishima's 'The Facts Of Dating: ...'

You just read 457 words