💥The Facts Of Dating: Katsuki Bakugou💥

Your Snuggle Style: Honeymoon Hug (He's The Girl With Her Hair Down)

...

His Contact Name For You: 🧠🌊 Beauty & The Brains 🌊🧠

Your Contact Name For Him: 💥💪 Explosive Porcupine 💪💥

...

Favorite Dates: Whenever you two go to the arcade, you normally turn it into a challenge but end up winning each other prizes. Then you both would head back to one of your home's and just spend the night cuddling and umm... *coughs* ...other things... (LIKE PLAYING PATTY-CAKE)

...

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Neck, Lips, Other Lips.. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

Where You Like To Kiss Him: Lips, Back, Chest

...

Who Would Also Have A Crush On Him:

- 💪 Kirishima 💪 (Kirishima will always support your relationship with Katsuki and vise versa, but Katsuki and Kirishima are close so he couldn't help but feel some sort of connection)

- 💗 Uraraka 💗 (Uraraka would probably be more jealous of you since she admires Katsuki from afar, even if she got with Deku she would probably still feel a little jealous even if she was happy with him)

Who Would Also Have A Crush On You:

- 🥦 Izuku 🥦 (You've known Katsuki since you were 6, so it was inevitable that you would run into the broccoli boy himself during then, you even stuck up for him once before you and Katsuki considered each other 'friends')

- 🤪 Monoma 🤪 (Before Katsuki interrupted your conversation with him, he had planned on asking you out. And he still always gets interrupted so he hasn't been able to ask you out yet.)

- 🍇 Mineta 🍇 (Do I need to explain? Just read the 'You meet again' and you'll understand)

...

His Nicknames For You: Bubbles, Mermaid, Beach Beauty, Baby, Smart Mouth

Your Nicknames For Him: Crybaby, Porcupine, Explosion Prince, Love, Babe

...

Random Facts:

- This man is extremely protective, do you not remember when he saw you talking to Neito? He was about 0.01% away from ripping his head off.

- He likes it rough if you get what I'm saying ;)

- It's rare for either of you not to be in the other's bed, normally you both stay over at your dorm/ house and his dorm since his mom normally embarrasses him when your over.

- The only guys you hang around that he won't get jealous at are Denki, Sero, and Kirishima but get within 10 feet of Izuku and all hell is braking lose.

- Even if you two argue over absolute nothing most of the time, it's rare for you to have any sort of serious argument. You once even got in one because he didn't want you giving his mom a hug.

...

Don't forget to go to the 'The Facts Of Dating: Izuku Midoriya' to vote for a new guy if you haven't already, It'll be easier for me to count up votes if you put if over there.

You just read 517 words