🐱 Hitoshi Shinso Catch Up 🐱

Hello everyone! We have our winner!

Now along with this, you all know that I'll be taking out one of the other characters... and that character will sadly be...

👟 Tenya Iida 👟

I know, sad, sad, but. I decided to make it sadder. So you all now get to read a short break up story I wrote because I feel like writing angst and you made this happen.

"Tenya. Shush." "Y/N if we're going to be living together we have to keep the apartment in shape." "Tenya." "I mean look how messy it is!" "Tenya." "If you could just-" "TENYA! I have a headache. I'm not in the mood to be bossed around." "Bossed around? I'm simply explaining that I won't live in this mess!" "Then leave! You're complaining about one little fucking coffee cup in the sink!" "Well it's not my fault you're a slob!" "Slob? That's it. Get out." "Wha-" "I said. Get out. I pay most of the fucking rent anyways since you were so determined to say that you could wait while you were getting into a agency. And even now! You're in an agency and you still won't pay more! It's my apartment!" "Y/N I-" "I said fucking leave!"

Tenya left the apartment, grabbing a bag and getting in his car. Y/N started to cry as she leaned against the door crying, "He didn't... e-even fucking try to fix things...  He didn't even t-try to f-fucking stay.." she said as she cried, pulling her phone out and dialing Haru's number. "Hello?" "H-Haru..." "Y/N? What's wrong? Where's Tenya?" "W-we had a fight and h-he left can you just... c-can you come over?" "I'll be right there sis..." "T-thank you.." you sniffled as he hung up the phone, leaving you sitting there crying, knowing that if he didn't even try. Your relationship was now in a place you couldn't even name.

A few months later, you were still in the apartment, you had tried to reach out to Iida multiple times but it seemed he had blocked you. As you were watching the news you saw a news headline come on the screen, 'Hero Ingenium officially announces break up to hero Night Moon, along with announcing new relationship!' your eyes widened as you read it a few more times before you saw Iida come on screen with a new girl with fawn colored hair and dark brown eyes appeared on screen next to him. Just as they came on screen your phone started to be flooded with messages from your former classmates, ranging from 'I'm so sorry Y/N' to 'I'll beat his ass' for the main reason of you had just found out you were officially broken up yourself, as he had never reached out to say that to you. You turned off the TV as the tears from the night you had apparently 'broken up' returned. "Asshole.." you told yourself as you put your head against your knees, before lifting your head back up and rubbing your tears away as you walked to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, you came out in full makeup, your hair done nice and you were in clubbing clothes. As you walked out the door, on your way to your car to go out you told yourself...

"If he's ready to move on then so am I."

...

Boom.

So it wasn't as short as I planned on but there we go.

Now on to what you all were actually waiting for, Hitoshi Shinso's catch up.

Also, quick disclaimer, this is a universe where instead of Mineta getting into 1A, it was Hitoshi. So have fun with that.

...

How You Meet {P1}

"Sh-sh-sh-sh-shoot! I'm gonna be late!" you said, your stutter showing as you ran down the block, trying to make your way to Yamanashi Prefecture before you would be late for dinner. You had slept late even though you had let you grandfather know you would be having dinner with him tonight, despite you having to start school in the next few days, though he was proud since he himself used to work there. As you were running you felt yourself run into someone before falling back.