🤪 The Facts Of Dating: Neito Monoma 🤪

Your Snuggle Type: The Half Spoon (He's the tall one)

...

His Contact Name For You: 💍💕 Wife 💕💍

Your Contact Name For Him: 💋🤪 Crazy Love 🤪💋

...

Favorite Dates: With Katsuki being the overprotective brother to you he is, you and Neito don't exactly go out very often. But when you do Neito normally makes it's special, one of your favorites is when he takes you to a hill near the beach and plays music while you two dance together. You've always found in romantic.

...

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Jaw, Shoulder, Arm

Where You Like To Kiss Him: Cheek, Back Of The Neck, Ear

...

Who Would Also Have A Crush On Him:

- ✊ Kendo ✊ (She's always had to keep him out of trouble so she considered herself Neito's protector, and in turn your rival. Believing that your not good enough)

Who Would Also Have A Crush On You:

- 💪 TetsuTetsu 💪 (He finds you quite cute, and is impressed by the fact you can handle being siblings with Katsuki, he also gets to see Kirishima when he walks with you Katsuki. So he might just being using you to get to Kirishima.. eh, to bad Katsuki's already fucking Kiri)

- 🔨 Yosetsu 🔨 (When you heard about Yosetsu carrying Momo to save her even if he was slowing him down, you complimented him. And you could tell his face went slightly red, you didn't think much about it but Yosetsu really liked that compliment)

...

His Nicknames For You: Wifey, The Better Bakugou, Love, Babe

Your Nicknames For Him: Hubby, you're to shy to give him any other nicknames

...

Random Facts:

- It's hard for you and Neito to have any alone time at your home when your mother or brother are around, the only one who leaves you alone is your dad. Your brother will literally stay in the room and your mom will constantly check in asking if you need a condom -_- yet somehow you still love your family

- At school you have to stay around Neito a lot to make sure he doesn't try to get in a fight with someone room 1-A, since some days you go over there with Katsuki for the morning and you've become friends with some of the students.

- He likes playing with your hair, and styling it. Since he himself enjoys his hair, he once (for some god unknown reason) brought a hairdryer into school on a rainy day and ended up styling your hair before class began.

- Neito get's jealous of everyone. Even Kinoko and Reiko! He' doesn't let anyone get close to you unless he can see you, you sometimes find this creepy but you just laugh it off and let it play out. There's no use in trying to stop him anyways.

- Whenever you come over to his dorm you play a game of darts, since you bought him a dart with which he did end up putting a photo of class 1-A on, and you get the most points when you hit either Katsuki or Izuku.

...

I'm gonna go a little hiatus only so that I can write the catch up chapter for Tamaki, and write some more chapters so that I have stuff pre-written.

I'm also doing this because I have school starting back up soon so that's happening.. I'll still be updating I just need a little time to catch up on things and get stuff ready for school.

You just read 615 words