You Make Them Flustered {P30}

Hello everyone! I'm back! I'm prewriting this, so by the time this is out Christmas shall be just around the corner! So a Christmas special shall be out soon!

I'm doing better knowing that I don't currently have to stress about getting chapters out, because when that was the case I always felt unmotivated to get the chapter done. I always felt proud of the final product, but I rushed it because I didn't want to let you readers down.

So I hope you all enjoy my comeback chapter 😊

...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

You were over at Izuku's house, his mom had left you both some tea and then went off to go get groceries. Midoriya was finishing some last minute homework, since tomorrow was Monday, and you had already finished is so you were now left bored.

An idea soon popped into your brain, making you smirk as you walked up behind Izu. You draped your arms over his shoulders "Izuku~" you whispered in his ear as he stopped writing, dropping his pencil, "Y-yes?" "I'm bored~ Can you help me?~" "I-I-I need to finish my homework..." you pouted, kissing at his neck, "If I help you... can you help me?~" he gulped, nodding.

You walked around, sitting in his lap and taking his pencil "Alright then.. Let's see~" you started asking him the questions, he was answering with a shy stutter as you wrote down each answer. After a few minutes you were finished, placing down the pencil, you turned around in his lap, once again wrapping your arms around his neck, "Can you help me now~" you finally got a good view on just how red Izuku's face was.

He quickly nodded, wrapping his arms around your waist and tucking his head into the crook of your neck. You chuckled "Your so cute~" "O-okay.. N-now.. Can I help you?" "Of course, Izu~"

 Can I help you?" "Of course, Izu~"

Katsuki Bakugou

"Katsuki~" "No." "Katsuki~" "No." "KATSUKI~" "I said no." "Oh come on!" you complained, sitting beside Katsuki on his bed. His parents were out for the day, and you wanted to go to the mall, eventually sighing and standing up.