NSFW Alphabet {P42}

Okay, again, we're gonna hope Wattpad doesn't hate me after this..

Izuku Midoriya

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
He's very kind, and makes sure you feel okay during aftercare and makes sure that if you're sore that he doesn't do anything to increase that while he's comforting you.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of their partner's)
Your hands. He loves the feeling of your hands holding your shoulders if you're riding him, or when your nails scrape down his back in any situation, he loves feeling your hands on him in general.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
If he's wearing a condom he doesn't mind letting you cum around him, but if he's not wearing a condom, he normally holds himself back, letting you cum before he either let's you give him a blow job or he cums on your stomach.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He likes the idea of you tying him up, he hasn't brought it up with you yet but in no way would he mind if it happened.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
He wasn't experienced before he met you, nowadays he's definitely more experienced, and he may or may not have also gotten some tips from both porn and some friends.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
His favorite position is "The Titanic" (you can look it up you nasties)

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
He's definitely more serious in the moment, he does crack a joke or two sometimes but most of the time he keeps it serious and romantic.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
He keeps himself pretty well groomed, he has a little hair but not too much.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
He's very romantic with you, especially after your first time where he was able to start learning what you did and didn't like.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
He normally only jacks off when one of you and is on a business trip without the other, mainly because he misses you and it ends up happening. But normally you do the same so it gets made up for whenever you two return home.