🥦The Facts Of Dating: Izuku Midoriya🥦

Your Snuggle Style: The Half Spoon (He's The Shirtless Dude)

...

His Contact Name For You: ⭐💕 My Magic Girl 💕⭐

Your Contact Name For Him: 💖🥦 My Super Broccoli 🥦💖

...

Favorite Dates: Your's and his favorite type of dates are your dates when you stay at your apartment/ dorm and take care of Dai, and after he falls asleep you two stay up and watch movies all night till you both fall asleep cuddling.

...

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Forehead, Cheek, Lips

Where You Like To Kiss Him: Lips, Neck, Anywhere He Has A Scar

...

Who Would Also  Have A Crush On Him: 

🐸 Tsuyu 🐸 (She would understand Izuku was in a relationship and wouldn't try to ruin it but that doesn't mean she doesn't like him)

🔪 Toga 🔪 (She's basically a yandere. She would try to kill you any moment she got)

💗 Uraraka 💗 (She may be your's and Izuku's friend, but she's always had feeling for him and would get jealous when you two were acting like a couple though she still accepts your relationship)

Who Would Also Have A Crush On You:

🔥Todoroki❄ (He supports you both, but you were always so nice to him before you and Izuku got together, and still are, so he couldn't help but fall for you)

👟 Iida 👟 (Same as Todoroki, he supports you both. But he always thought you were stunning and funny and he ended up falling for you)

🍇 Mineta 🍇 (Do I need to explain this? He likes every girl)

...

His Nicknames For You: Sweetie, Magic Girl, Babe (he doesn't call you babe very often)

Your Nicknames For Him: Broccoli, Izu, Baby, Love

...

Random Facts:

- He loves to cuddle you, like a lot. No matter when or where. HE. WILL. CUDDLE. YOU.

- It's very easy for you to turn this boy on, say one kinky thing and and you will notice him rubbing his legs together and grabbing a blanket because 'his legs are cold'

- He normally only comes over on weekends and Wednesday's, he helps take care of Dai. Some times he leaves sometimes he stays the night.

- On the rare occurrence he calls you babe, your face normally turns red and you become confident while his confidence is boosted extremely.

- He likes to hug you from behind normally, especially when your cooking so he can still have/ give you affection

...

I'm gonna be making these shorter ones so I can have backup's and write longer one's and be away for so long like last time.

Also I've been thinking about adding another character, so if you have any idea's for another character or you can tell me if you like the idea of having one of the following...

- 🐱 Hitoshi Shinso 🐱

- 💛 Hanta Sero 💛

- 😴 Shota Aizawa 😴

- 🍱Tamaki Amajiki 🍱

If you have any other ideas, let me know I just listed to one's I thought would be easiest for me. Hope you enjoyed!

...

You just read 539 words