How They React To You In Lingere {P43}

We're back for part 3 of the 'Spicy Chapters 🔥'

I am still debating on whether to right actually smut for one of these of not, but who knows I might actually do it!

Anyways I hope you enjoy! Also feel free to rate the lingerie since it's different for each boy, but I do hope you enjoy the chapter ❤️

...

Izuku Midoriya

Izuku Midoriya

You looked in the mirror as you continued to adjust the lingerie to fit you correctly. Currently you were at the mall in one of the dressing rooms, with Izuku waiting on the other side to tell you how you looked. What he didn't know however was the fact that you had brought in a set on lingerie to try on for him to rate. You smirked once more as you finally got it on and adjusted it to fit you perfectly.

You took one last look before peeking your head outside of the door to see Izuku sitting there on his phone

You took one last look before peeking your head outside of the door to see Izuku sitting there on his phone. "Izuku?" He lifted his head up, "Hm?" "Wanna see my outfit?" "I mean that's why I'm here isn't it?" He joker making you laugh a little before you made sure no one else was in close range to you before opening the door, watching as Izuku face got extremely red as he took in your pink lingerie set.

"So? What do you think?" "I- I- I- I like it... a-a lot.." "So I'm guessing this is a 'Yes you should definitely buy it?'" He nodded quickly as you chuckled, walking over and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before walking back into the dressing room to change back.