Your Family {P31}

I got bored. This was the first thing that came to my mind so yeah... I did it.

I also came up with names for the Y/N's parents and Y/N's siblings and I'll be taking a vote at the bottom of rather I should use those names or keep D/N, M/N, etc

Also remember for that Izuku-Tenya, Neito & Tomura you're 18, then with Tomura and Dabi you're 22

...

Izuku Midoriya's Y/N

Father: Haruki L/N
...

Job: Pro Hero

Quirk: Dream Control
Haruki is able to get into the head of people, and pull nightmares/dreams out of their mind and use that to distract them.

Relationship: Haruki is the protective parent out of both Y/N and Dai's parents. But even with how protective he is, he still cares greatly about his work, being gone for most of the day and even showing up at home an hour later than his wife normally does just to get paperwork done.

Age: 41

...

Mother: Fujiko L/N
...

Job: Pro Hero

Quirk: Mind Teleportation
Fujiko uses her quirk to physical teleport into the mind of someone and scare them into distraction, before teleporting back out and using that distraction to help take them out.

Relationship: Compared to Haruki, Fujiko is definitely home more often then him, wanting to be around for Dai's childhood since most of Y/N's was spent with extended family and babysitters and she wasn't even there for Y/N's first word.

Age: 39

...

Brother: Dai L/N
...

Job: Preschool Student

Quirk: N/A

Relationship: Whenever the parents aren't home, Dai is normally left in the care of a babysitter or Y/N. He's chosen to have a closer relationship with Y/N specifically because of her relationship with Izuku, since he as well is a big fan of All Might.

Age: 4 1/2

...