3

Jenna's Point of View

After Me and Johnny had our Korean lunch, he brought me to different places, like the traditional house, park, river, palace and now we are headling to the higher part of Seoul because he wanted to bring me to that tower that is in the mountain, The Namsan Tower I guess.

This vacation will lead me to the best vacation and I know that this vacation will also lead me to stay here, I'm just not yet sure if this is the place where I could settle in the future or just a nice place to have a vacation. But I hope this place will give me the best memories in my entire life.

"So?" Johnny suddenly spoke "is there anyone waiting for you back in Chicago?" He asked "aside our parents" he added.

"No one" I just give him a smile "will you look for someone in here?" He asked again, is he rushing me to have that kind of someone?

"I don't know, maybe, maybe not" the car stopped and we both got out, I can already see the cable cars. I think I'm going to ride those to go to heaven HAHAHAHAHA.

After we got in to our own cable car Johnny looked at me seriously "is there something wrong?" I asked him in a worried tone, he might be hurt or sick, but he just shook his head to signal me for a 'no'.

"I really hope you can find someone in here" he give me a huge smile and I just pinch his check "Naaahh!! You might get jealous if I'll do that" we both laughed, Few minutes later we arrived at the top.

The view up here is really nice, but Johnny is still dragging me to get into the tower to right the elevator "do you like it here?" He asked and I just nod "GOOD!"  He had a thumbs up.

We arrived at the very top of the tower, I can see locks being locked in the railings, polls. I can see couples being lovey dovey with their partners. I dragged Johnny out so we could take pictures of the nice view, the air is so fresh, away from the city air, away from the city noise. What if we comeback here in the night time, it might be more beautiful with the city lights lighting up, it would be the best view I'm going to have.

"Johnny? Can we come back in here during the night time?" I said with a cute tone to please him.

"Ok!" I hug him right away after he said 'yes'

"But not tonight, I want you to settle down at home and have a nice home cook meal, and rest, ok?" I just nod like a puppy to him "let's go buy locks, I want us to leave something in here before we go later" he started to drag me inside and let me pick for our lock.

I picked the blue heart for us, and Johnny wrote our Korean names in the lock. I let Johnny write since my Korean handwriting is a big mess that needs to be fix.

After he wrote whatever he wrote, we went back outside to find a place to lock our lock. Johnny took a picture of the lock and sent it to our parents who are probably still asleep in Chicago.

Johnny dragged me again, to buy snacks, he brought me ice cream and their famous Tornado Potato that is in the stick. We both started munching our foods and the silent treatment started, we are on a silent mode when there is food in front of us.

Our snack went well, we went back to the car, to head to his home. I started to wonder if how his home look like. Is it clean? Is it nice? Am I going to be comfortable here without a problem?

"Stop worrying" he snapped me out of my thoughts "my house is not what you think" he laughed "my friend help me to have a nice home before you came, so turn that frown upside" I just laughed of what he said "you better be" I replied to him

"That's good!" He pat my head "both hands on the wheel" I slapped his hand away from me and he just laugh.