26

Jenna's Point of View

We are now preparing for our dinner, I waited in the living room with Yoon Oh who is busy staring at me like there is no tomorrow.

"Are you done?" I asked sarcastically, he just grinned at me.

"I'm just happy for you guys" he replied.

"Do you have to stare at me? Like that?" He let out a slight laugh "Come on, give me a chance, I'm your boyfriend in anyways, I can do whatever I want with you" he placed his chin on his palms, acting like a cute puppy.

"You are my honey bunch" Yoon Oh started to sing that weird child song when Johnny came out putting a belt "Why the heck are you singing that weird song?" Johnny asked Yoon Oh.

"Because your sister is my 'Honey bunch'" Yoon Oh sarcastically answered mixed with cuteness.

"Can't you even have a room?" Johnny said in disgusted look, Kun came out wearing a simple black buttoned up long sleeve.

"Is there a formal meeting?" Yoon Oh asked with a joke, Kun answered him with a sarcastic laugh.

"I brought formal clothes with me, because boss here told me it's important matter so I thought it's about work" Kun states with a poker face, we all laughed "Don't worry, he used the same excuse to me" I added up.

"I guess we've been tricked by our older brother" I said to Kun, Kun agreed with me with a thumbs up.

Our parents came out, mom wearing a pencil skirt, while dad? Formal as always.

"Are you guys ready to go?" My dad asked us and we all answered a nod.

"Our first family gathering in Korea" Johnny butt in "plus we have two new family members" Kun smiled shyly and I patted his shoulder.

"Another sibling that you could bully" I fired back with a joke tone, our dad just laughed.

"Let's go, we don't want you guys to starve" mom announced as she walked towards the door with dad, I followed them along with Yoon Oh.

As we arrived in the restaurant, we are all seated. Dad was joking with Johnny and Yoon Oh, while me, Kun and mom talked about our lives. Mom had a lot of questions about Kun like 'how he have been?', 'was he doing fine?', different questions that are not too private and easy for Kun to answer.

Lucky mom is not like the others out there who would treat a child from second lady like a garbage or make them do something stupid. Mom considered Kun as his son even he came from another woman's womb.

Dad is lucky to have a woman like mom and I thought about following my mom since she is a great model in our lives.

Mom was able to accept the fact about dad's mistake in the past and tried to fix it with dad. They were able to continue to live happily even something happened in their pass, lucky non of us got into a accident, specially to Johnny since he was already born the time things happened to them.

"Hey" Yoon Oh held my hand, I turned to him and see his bright smile plastered in his bright face.

Yoon Oh never failed to lighten up the mood, he always have that bright smile plastered in his face. I think I'm lucky to have a guy like him who treats woman like this. Some judgmental people say things that are pretty stupid just because of our age gap.

"You seemed pretty bored" I just shock my head in reply.

"Just listening since I'm not that interested into your topics, and I also want to think" I replied with a smile.

"Think about what?" I just smiled to him, he clicked his tongue "I think you are thinking pervert things about me" he whispered to me "you can say it to me" I pushed him away.

"Of course not like that" I crossed my arms "I am not a pervert like you"

He just laughed of what I said, the foods came and placed it nicely in our table.

Another fancy dinner when our parents are around because 'we want our kids to have a nice meal' according to mom.

"Why there are so many different kinds of dish?" Kun asked mom, me and Johnny had a eye contact.

"It's natural" Johnny said.

"Because they want us to have nice meal" I added up and pointed at mom, mom pretended not to know what we are talking about.

We started to dig in, while they talk about my transfer here in Korea and what so ever business they have that I don't really care about.

Just another normal family dinner and bonding, it seems fancy, but it's normal to me and Johnny since this always happens every dinner back in Chicago and now in Korea. How amazing!