23

Jenna's Point of View

The guys prepared dinner, while the others also keeps on joking around specially Hae Chan and Mark.

Yoon Oh helped them prepare dinner, Lucas is making his assignments while me and Si Cheng stayed with him here in the living room, Si Cheng helped him too while I just stay back since his assignments are in Korean.

Yoon Oh suddenly came with different kinds of fruits such as cut watermelons, Tangerine, cut Apples and Grapes.

"Have some of your favorite fruits my lady" Yoon Oh said with a curtsy, I let out a chuckle.

"What about me?" Lucas whined like a kid.

"Help yourself" Yoon Oh replied to Lucas while Si Cheng laughed with matching seal clap.

Yoon Oh went back to the kitchen with a big smile on his face, the 3 idiots Mark, Hae Chan and Johnny are smirking their asses in the Kitchen counter looking at me. I shared to Lucas and Si Cheng the fruits that Yoon Oh delivered while ago and Lucas continues to finish his assignments.

Lucas finished his assignment, we continue to chat random things like about university and other stuffs like how they knew each other's, they came from another place.

They are like a multinational group of friends or the United Nation, Yuta from Japan, Lucas from Hong Kong, Kun and Si Cheng from China, Mark from Canada. It's like they are collecting people from other places.

"Hey guys!" Kun suddenly joined us and sat next to me "mind if I join?" Kun asked and we all agreed.

When I turned to the kitchen counter, Tae Yong and Mark looked at me and Kun weirdly, I shrugged my shoulders and they brush it off, I turned my attention back to Lucas who is talking.

Johnny suddenly came with a weird look "dinner is ready guys" he announced, we followed him.

Ever since he talked to mom earlier he started to act different, like he is hiding something from me.

Seems bad? Or it's just my brain being paranoid?

Maybe I'm worrying too much?

Mark's Point of View

Kun and Jenna seems so close, they look like a real siblings.

Looking at them just sitting, back facing they look like the same.

"Do you notice something on Kun and Jenna?" I whispered to Hae Chan who is looking at me weirdly, Jenna suddenly looked at us, did she hear me? I brushed of my face since she looked bother looking at me.

"No, why?" He replied while munching the grapes.

"They both look like a real siblings, their attitudes are also the same, I keep on noticing this since the morning" I let out everything that I've been thinking since I can't just tell Johnny or Jae Hyun about this.

"Can you guys tell them that dinner is ready?" Tae Yong suddenly spoke from the other side of the country "I'll tell them" Jae Hyun offered and we all nod.

We all went to the table.

I am the near end of the drafts!! I hope you will like this story even I only have 1 fan who comments.