OPXSZ! Before this ends

Hi hi!! 안녕! 你好

I'm planning to have a special chapter for this story!!

If you want special chapter just comment if you want to!!

Feel free to ask questions too!!

Making this story was so hard! While making this story was extremely hard for me, specially things also happened back in October, also school things also are upsetting me, also the counts of reads was not enough for me specially no one leaves comments and it was so sad for my part because I have nothing to read for fun, but now I finally had things to read HAHAHAHHA!! It's really fun to read people's comments.

I realized that I've been keeping this story for too long and since I can't sleep or nothing to do since my books are already taken by my parent's because they caught me once studying in the middle of midnight so things always happens every night..... I really hope people liked it even the end is not happy. But I already made new story and it's a fun one not depressing HAHAHAHAH!! I am not depressed or something, I just feel like making it come out like that.

If you wonder how I come up with stories, I usually imagine things before I sleep because I fall asleep in that way so the next day I wake up I always remember it till I won't be able to right it somewhere..... It's also a way I won't have dreams, but it happened once I had a dream of Johnny and Jaehyun that's why I remembered to update this story and that dream felt so real and I feel really happy having that dream it's just a dream....

I really want to thank each and everyone who reads and supported me with this story, I don't know if all will read this till the end, but I promise on my next book I will create better ones.

Thank you for the support guys, the comments are the ones that makes me happy... I really hope on my next book more people will read it and support me

谢谢你给予我的支持,这篇文章读起来很棒,对你的评论和评论很有帮助。

真希望我的下一本书还能读完,将来还会支持我。
非常感谢各位! 我不知道该怎样感谢你! 请继续支持我和NCT及威神V 大家加油!謝謝!

Please continue to support NCT and WayV!!

My proof that I'm still awake and updated this story this hour HAHAHAHHA!! Imma gonna sleep now