22

Johnny's Point of View

Me, Kun, Yuta and Tae Yong came to my house first, Mark, Lucas, Hae Chan will just catch up after their class ends, same as Si Cheng who is still working.

Tae Yong is our main chef for today since Jae Hyun is busy being lovey dovey with my sister at his house.

While I was preparing the dinning table the front door opened, Si Cheng came with the 3 annoying college students.

"Tae Yongie" Mark came and hugged Tae Yong who is busy chopping vegetables "you look so blooming today, what did you eat? Woman's heart?" Hae Chan joked and we all laughed.

"Maybe?" He replied sarcastically, we all shut up.

"Who is this mysterious woman?" Lucas went to Tae Yong while lingering around.

"Someone amazing" we all 'awed' to Tae Yong, after that break up he had, he never look at girls again.

"Well!" Lucas put his bag in the kitchen counter "Didn't expect you would be here" Lucas let out a little laugh.

"Jae Hyun is going to be here anyways and this is a party for him and Jenna" Tae Yong replied to Lucas.

"Anyways" we all look at Hae Chan who suddenly spoke "where are they?" Hae Chan asked.

"Somewhere over the rainbow making kids" I replied, they all laughed, except Kun, Tae Yong and Yuta who are busy cooking, chopping.

"I heard Jungwoo is coming back from the states" Si Cheng spoke.

"Did he call?" Tae Yong asked while starting to cook something "nope, but Do Young did" Si Cheng replied.

"I missed our bunny too" Yuta suddenly said in a cute tone which made us laugh.

The front door opened, we didn't bother to look since we know who is it.

Jenna and Jae Hyun stepped into the kitchen looking really happy "how was the baby making?" Hae Chan suddenly joke out of nowhere.

"How to make a baby when your partner is sleeping?" Jae Hyun rides in the joke, while Jenna slap his arm, we all laugh.

"You can still do it even she is sleeping then when she wakes up she won't have much choice to continue" Lucas adds up, these guys are going to get killed tonight.

"Hey! I think you already did that since you sounded like a pro" Yuta laughed loudly of what my sister back fired to Lucas "Maybe one of those girls who he waved at yesterday?" Kun joined in and cause us to laugh, it's really rare of Kun to joke or make fun of us.

After joking around, I took my sister to my room to talk to her privately.

"Is it good or bad?" Jenna asked while taking a sit on my bed.

"I don't know weather it's good or bad to you, but mom said you should stay here" I said with a smile "Mom said she trust me with you and she knows I can lead you" my sister just smiled at me.

"I actually wanted to stay too, I'm just not sure weather I'll be alright in here or struggle" she look down, her negativity is taking over her.

"I know you do better than I thought, I'm here anyways, Jae Hyun, Kun, Lucas and the others, making you hang out with them is the best decision to make you open up to other guys too, also to learn to get along with others with different culture" I cupped my sweet sister's cheeks "you are always the best of the best, I know you can do it"

"Mom and dad will visit us next month, since mom already talked to her friend that owns the famous university here in Korea and the university wanted you in, plus Mark, Hae Chan and Lucas are in that University too"

"How did they know I'm good for their university?" She asked with a challenge.

"Duh! You are my sister, you even graduated with the highest honor you are also in the news that time" I replied with a sassy 'duh look' and she laughed at it.

"University are trying to get you in since you have nice background" I continued.

"You are Jenna Seo for love sake, you can steal people's attention, you are lovable, you are smart, cute, pretty and of course" she raised her right brow "you are the sister of handsome Johnny Seo" I winked at her.

"Are you talking about me or about yourself?" She asked with her sarcastic sassy tone.

"Well" I pretended to think, to look cute. HAHAHAHA!

"Both ways" she stood up, pretending to leave "Ya! I know you are pretending to leave"

"Continue talking about your ass and I'll leave you" she sat on the bed again.

"Anyways"

"That's it" she slightly punched my arm.

"The heck?" She stood up and left me laughing at her cute reaction.