39

Yoon Oh's Point of View

"-Jade Xiao!" I looked behind me and I finally found the one I was looking for "thank god you are fine, I was so worried" she took the child from my arms and that familiar guy came with a mini version of me.

"Jaehyun?"

"Xiao Dejun" I answered, Jenna looked up at me "your daughter?" I asked him and he just nod.

"She looked like Johnny" I smiled and looked her again.

"Mommy, he took care of me" she smiled to me "thank you" she came to me and hug me.

"Welcome, now you are back with your family" I hug her back "Don't get lost again, bad guy might get you"

Jenna took the child away from me "please don't come near them again" she harshly said to me, I haven't even done something to the child.

"Why? The other one is my son, why should I not come near him?" I fired back.

"You left me, you neglected them and left!" First time seeing a different side of her which is not the one I used to know.

"What do you mean by 'them'?" I asked her with confused look.

"Nothing, just forget that you saw me" she was about to walk away when I grab her back.

"Are they both mine?" She looked away when I asked her "answer me please"

"They are both Dejun's children, happy?" She answered me in a irritated tone.

"Why?"

"Ask yourself, not me" she left me just like that.

So I had a baby girl and baby boy? I never knew that she had twins. They are even both carrying Xiao Dejun's name.

I went to them and drag Dejun away with me, leaving Jenna Seo shocked, perhaps Jenna Xiao.

"Let's talk!" I pushed him harshly "first of all, you took her and married her and next my children?"

"You are gone! You left them like they are a piece of trash" he fired back at me, I was about to punch him when someone stopped me.

"Punching him won't solve your problem Jung Jaehyun" Kun held me back.

"Let go of me Kun" I demand coldly.

"If you end up doing it, you still lose Jaehyun, you left them" Kun let my hand go.

"I left them to save them away from my wife, if I still go back to her she will find way to destroy her!"

"You still left like nothing" Dejun fired back "if you wanted to save her from your wife, then why you didn't say so she would understand the situation!" I throw a punch and Kun caught me before I could throw another punch at this prick.

"Do you want to continue while your kids are watching?" I look behind and I saw both of my kids watching "do you want to have more bad impression to Jenna?"