About the cast

Hey guys! This is not an update, but I want to explain to you about the cast so you won't get confuse of the cast once you continue reading and when I update this story again.

Firstly Jung Jae Hyun or Jung Yoon Oh, in this story I name Jae Hyun as Yoon Oh and only Jenna calls him that, Jae Hyun is like a nickname in this story.

Lee Hae Chan, I used Hae Chan since Dong Hyuck is too long to type and Hae Chan is more cuter and to much his attitude.

I used Seo Young Ho as Johnny's birth name since I want to make things different in this story, Johnny is also a nickname name.

For Lucas, I used it since it's easy to type and to remember.

I may not put the other characters on this list, but I have more characters to add in the future.

Secondly, I didn't use any artist to portray Jenna Seo since I don't want to be bias, I also have plans for my other favorite girl artist. I just used my imaginations to create someone different since I really wanted this story to be different from other stories.

Thirdly, this story was originally came from my imaginations, I really like imagining things or making things on my own that's why I came up with a plan to make this story out of the blue and I wanted this to be at least successful one.

Lastly I will continue updating this story by next week.

Have a good day everyone, I really hope you enjoy this story and invite your friends to read this story and thank you for the support.

Let's support each other.

Also please check out my newest edits of WayV for their New album

Check it out on SMTownspazzerr on IG