35

Jenna's Point of View

1 week later

2 weeks left before I leave Korea. It's time to say goodbye after staying here for 4 years.

Those years are the best, some of those memories also became the worst.

I went to the Park alone, since people are busy.

Chenle left Korea with his parents and started to train by his dad to work to their company while I'm still here, stuck in the middle of Han River.

"Can I talk to you?" A familiar voice came from behind "are you really going to leave?"

"Yeah!" I simply replied.

"Is it true?" I just nod plainly to Yoon Oh "just like that? Like nothing happened?" I just looked down and pull up a weak smile "I thought Xiao Jun was just a friend, but you are actually childhood friends with him and soon-to-be-husband and wife"

"Even if we get married we still remain friends, unless I want more than a friend" he came in front of me and kneeled.

"I love you, please don't do this to me" he forced me to look into him "you are also getting married to someone else" I replied, I tried to control my eyes from getting wet, but my feelings won't cooperate with me.

"It was great meeting you Jung Yoon Oh, I learned a lot of lessons from you" I said "but I think it's not our time to be together"

"Can I at least see you one last time before you leave?" I just nod to his request before he left.

Days passed by, and tonight is the last night before I leave Korea to head back to Chicago.

Johnny prepared a goodbye party for me. Johnny invited all of his and my friends, he prepared with Yoon Oh while I stayed in my room to pack my things before I regret leaving something in here.

Johnny and Yoon Oh still remain friends after what happened, I told Johnny not to break their relationship because of me. At first he didn't agree, but in the end he really can't lose him, because Yoon Oh is like a brother to him.

A knock came from the door and Johnny came inside.

"What do you want?" I asked playfully without looking at him.

"Jae Hyun keeps on looking the staircase lately, I think he is itching to talk to you" I just give him a faint smile "you should talk to him, you know? Jae Hyun tries not to look weak in front of us, but once he turn his back, we all know he wants to hurt himself so bad"

"Johnny, I can't" I shook my head "he is getting married in 2 days, I don't want to have more of it" he just nod.

Johnny left the room because he heard noise from downstairs. People arriving in the house and more disaster coming.

I followed him down and people greeted me with annoying hugs with.

"Please don't leave!"

"I will miss you!"

"You are so bad!"

Something like that, it's not like I'm going to die or something.

"Guys!" I said loudly "shut up, it's not like I won't come back, I will just simply go back home and then visit you guys again"

Again, Hae Chan, Mark, Yang Yang and Lucas starts to whine again. I looked at Johnny who just laughed "who died?" I asked Johnny sarcastically and he just laughed.

People starts munching food and talking like how they always do, and drag me into their stupid talk.

The night goes by, until alcoholic drinks starts pouring in their glasses, I got a bit tipsy and random things happen.

I woke up in someone's arm? Or probably Johnny? I didn't bother to look at the person and cuddled to him.