43

I would like to say sorry in advance if it's a sad part.... I'm really sorry...

Jenna's Point of View

After I cooled down, I went home and it's already late night. Dejun was waiting for me in the living room with a worried face.

"Did Kun already came home?" I asked Dejun with a tired voice.

"Kun is busy taking care of Jaehyun's things and funeral" Dejun replied in a low tone and I looked at him with a serious face.

"Funeral?" I asked and he nod weakly "he died an hour after you left the hospital according to Kun"

"He also called me and asked me to take good care of you and the kids, he also wanted me to introduce the kids to him when they are in right age" he said "you should have talked to him, his last wish was to be with you even he hurt you that bad"

"Do you think it's because of me why he died?" I asked Dejun and he didn't reply.

"I think you should open that will he gave you, maybe he put a letter or something that you should know" I nodded to Dejun, he handed me the envelope.

I opened it and a letter and a will was in it.

My last will and testament of:

Jung Yoon Oh

I, Jung Yoon Oh. Of United States of America. Being sound of mind and body do hereby declare that this document is my last will and testament.

In executing such document, I hereby declare that:

1. I revoke all wills and codicils that I have previously made.

2. I'm currently divorced and I have children now living and left issue.

3. I will give all my personal property including 2 cars, Audi R8 2018 and Range Rover Velar 2019, mansion, Condominium in Gangnam, Jung INC. or my interest in any such property not otherwise disposed of by this will or in any other manner together with any insurance on said property.

3a. If said beneficiary does not so survive me, then I give said property to Jade Xiao and Jaxson Xiao. Of Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.

(Don't judge me if there is something wrong because I just took it from google and if it's really wrong google is 100% dumb and wanting to spread more of its dumbness HAHAHAHA!!)

I know we haven't been in term, you might not know I've been asking someone to have the kids information, I wanted them to inherit all my properties when they grow up, I know you won't like this but, the least I could do to them even when I'm gone.

Jung Yoon Oh

I found out about my heart failing, Just like how our love failed, I really don't know what to do about it, I decided to get out of the stupid marriage, but I know even I already escape from it you won't come back to me, so at least divorce will do so even I'm dead I'm not someone's husband. I want myself to get punished for being stupid and for the things have done to you and the kids. I don't know if you forgive me or you will never forgive me, but I'm deeply sorry for giving you such pain and make you suffer, I do feel guilty to you and the kids. No matter how much you will hate me, I still love you no matter what and you don't know how much I miss you, having you in my arms, seeing your beautiful smile, being a man. I wish I could turn back time and continue making you happy and smile. I know you are smiling, but not because of me.

Thank you for the beautiful memories that we had, I really hope on our next life we would end up together in a happy way.

Jung Yoon Oh
I love you Jenna Seo

"He gave all his properties and business to the kids" I said to Dejun.

"At least he left something that is a proof he cares for them even he neglected them" Dejun hugs me.