38

Jenna's Point of View

10 Months later

Dejun refused to abort Yoon Oh's children just for the sake of the innocent fetus inside me, and now I am carrying his baby girl in my arms.

Innocent babies who still doesn't know what's going on with their lives.

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and baby boy, baby girl named Jade Xiao and a baby boy Jaxson Xiao. Dejun wanted the kids to have a father and he stood up as their father even he is not their biological father, he still treats them like they both came from him. At first Johnny didn't like the idea of giving them Dejun's family name, but the real father neglected them.

Dejun asked me to move to Los Angeles with the kids, to live peacefully and to start new life and happily.

I learned new things, thing also made me move on and continue with Dejun.

He was always there for me, he helped me in every way he could do for me and the kids.

He worked hard for the kids, he worked hard for their company here in Los Angeles while I also work on our company here in Los Angeles, I was charge here since Kun was also in-charge in Chicago.

Life being an adult and a parent is different from what I live before I came back here in America.

3 years later

Yoon Oh's Point of View

After being cage in Korea for how many year, I get to runaway alone and find my family, but they are not in Chicago nor Korea.

Now I'm just a lost man, wondering around looking for my family, my long lost family.

I never knew what happened after I left Chicago, I don't know what happened to my child, what's the gender of the child, did he or she grow up well, is he or she healthy.

I wonder around the beach of Santa Monica pier, watching happy couples, happy family with their kids. That was supposed to be me if I wasn't stupid back then, and now Xiao Dejun had her.

A baby girl bumped at my leg, she looked sad with puffy eyes. I kneeled down too look at her face and talk to her.

Johnny? Why does she looked like Johnny?

"Are you lost baby girl?" I asked the baby, and she started to tear up and nod "I will help you find your parents" she smiled to me weakly.

"May I ask what does your parents look like?"

"My mommy is pretty, my daddy is handsome like an angel" she replied to me happily.

"Where did you go before you got separated to them?" I asked her again.

"I was picking a toy" she started to cry again "and-and they disappeared"

"What is your name?" I asked.

"My name is-" she was cut off by a woman.