8//Give them back!

"I'm Soul Thief! And I'm taking all of you with me!"

"Please come on, you all are so precious I want you all with me~"

"In your dreams psycho bitch."

We all started fighting but the more we fought the more it got hard to get close to her.

"Ugh fine. If you all don't come with me, then....... I'll make you all come."

She suddenly controlled with both of her hands 4 of the waiters that where hiding in the tables. Her eyes glowed bright blue, we tried fighting the waiters without hurting them, but it was imposible. I grabbed Shoto's hand and whispered.

"I love you, Shoto."

Bakugou did the same with kirishima.

"I...I love you Ei"

"OH MY GOD. Look at you guys holding hands and telling each other how much you love each other, I'm going to cry."

BANG

A big bang was heard,...... It it was the PRO HEROES!

"Villain Soul Thief, leave the students alone."

"As if I would give up my precious beans."

She took Bakugou and Todoroki, Kirishima and I tried holding on to their hands......but.....they slipped.....

It happened so fast our...... Our lovers are....are gone...... Gone.....

"GIVE THEM BACKK!!!!!!"

We were taken to the closest hospital after we fainted. Soul Thief had thrown a gas to us before she left.

At the hospital

Me and Kirishima got a room together, after waking up we had to sit up and process what happened.

"I....I can't believe what happened they slipped...... They're... They're gone..." Kirishima said it with anger but he still cried.

"I was supposed to save Todoroki I was supposed to be his hero..... B..but I...I... Couldn't even....save him when he was inches away from me... I couldn't do anything... anything"

"WE ARE GOING TO SAVE THEM!"

"H..how we don't have a clue of where they are?!"

"Remember last time the League of Villains kidnapped Bakugou? I couldn't lose him again, so I put a location tracker on his phone while he was taking a shower..."

"We.... We are getting them back!"