46//Kitty cat

He's driving me crazy....

Done, am done packing up I looked around the dorm....

UA the best school for hero's...

Am leaving it, got expelled my father won't take it well the son of the number two hero got expelled.

This is going to hit him hard, if am honest I did want to be a hero...

But izuku deserves it more he worked hard for this, and I couldn't take his dream away...

But I can still go to another school like Inasas school even tho I don't like that dude at all...

I got my stuff I had but in my backpack and headed out, where is izuku...

I'll wait outside...

...

...

I texted izuku before coming outside, he said he's coming....

What is he looking or getting, I looked around and I sat a cat i ignored it and looked away, that's when the cat came to my leg and started purring....

Uh...

I crouched, and started to pat the cat I always wanted a cat but I wasn't ever allowed to have one...

"Are you lost...?"

I looked around but the cat had no collar, or anything....

The cat jumped to my leg making me fall backwards, "ow, watch it little one" I gave him a little smile.

He's a white cat with dark blue eyes, he's so small too...

The little cat started to lick my nose, I started to giggle a bit "s..stop that stinks"

Midoriya's POV (òwó his pov is back)

"Here!"

I'm looking for a necklace my mom gave me when I was smaller, she gave it to me because I was scared...

She said if I ever feel scared to think about who gave it to me, and think how much that person loves you.

And I think sho should have it, he's going to have therapy, and his father will probably do something today...

I want him to feel safe, know how much I care and love him....

....

....

Am going outside now, to meet sho....

I walked outside and I saw him in the floor with a cat licking his nose, I didn't know he liked cats....

I stood here for a minute and took a picture of them, there to cute sho looks so happy and the cat is so small.

Ugh I have to go, I walked to sho slowly "hey sho" I smiled

"U..uh I..." He got up fast picking the cat in his arms.

He had a small blush in his cheeks, "who is your little friend!?" I took 2 of my fingers and brushed them in the cats forehead.

I use to have a little cat named Ginger, but he died...

"He came close to me, but he doesn't seem to have a owner..." He looked down and Pat the cat...

Maybe the cat will do him good, "then do you want to keep him?"

"I can't have cats..."

"If you want I can take care of him!' I smiled at him

"Would you really?!" He smiled

"Yeah I used to have a cat, but now let's go it's going to get late!" We started walking and the cat looks so cute and happy with sho.

....

...

We got to the park and we got some ice cream we are in a bench now, "what are you going to name it?" I looked over at sho, and smiled

"I don't know but can you help me choose...?"

He looked at me softly, "mhm Kiko? Rin?"

"How about Tomi or Mito?"

He looked at the cat, Tomi? Mito?