28//Worst nightmare

"S...Stop"

I started to shake, I...I can't breathe tears are falling like waterfalls on the floor.

Die

Just die already

You're Father

Sister

Brother

Mother

And even

IZUKU

hate you!

Everyone does!

E...Everyone, I stopped crying and looked up.

Then if they don't, why am I here...

I got up and walked towards the window opening it, I climbed up to the roof.

It's getting dark...

I stood and looked down to the floor, am going to jump...

I was about to jump when someone got me from behind covering my mouth.

Hmph!

Who... who is this!

"Shhh shh, you can't die until I kill you slowly." I couldn't see him since he's from behind, but he had a hoodie on covering his face, and his voice is of a boy.

He slowly let go of my mouth, "W..Who are you?" I whispered. H..he's the one of the note, isn't he...

"SHOTO!" Izu...

The boy ran away. No, I need to know what he knows who is he-

"HEY-" He left.....

"Shoto," Izuku came up here...

"I came here to see the sunset..." That's a lie... But I don't want to make you worry...

"Oh.. well come down. You have to eat!" He grabbed my hand and I got in.

....

...

He was feeding me, while I was in my bed with my feet crossed.

Who was that dude...?

What does he want from me?

"Sho, is something bothering you?"

"N..no, well it's just I wish I could remember what happened in that room." I really do, maybe then I would know what that dude wants.

"Don't worry! It doesn't matter." He finished feeding me.

"Izu if I killed someone or if I did a crime what would you do..." Why am I asking this, am I going crazy...

"Sho, I don't know why you're asking this, but I would do what's right I would tell the authorities."

"Oh, I'm just asking." Why does this hurt, why am I asking this...

What did I do...

am I even me...

Izuku got up and kissed my forehead, "I'll go leave this in the kitchen and maybe eat something."

"Okay," I looked towards the window again. Who was that guy?

I looked at my desk that was right beside the window and saw another note.

When did he even leave these...

"I'll be your worst nightmare,"

W..what does he mean...

Who is he...

I didn't do anything!

"R.. right..."