16//Survive

BANG

....

...

"Am I d.. dead...?"

I slowly opened my eyes to see......

"SHOTO!"

Shoto got in front of me to save me. Now..now he's in a worse condition...

"W..why did you do that shoto...."

"I...I l...love you....."

He closed his eyes....n..no I checked his pulse right away he's still breathing. I have to get him out.

Soul Thief and Kacchan were shocked by what Shoto did. He was on the floor seconds ago and still managed to get up and protect me...

"HANG IN THERE SHOTO! STOP THIS SOUL THIEF LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING! IF YOU REALLY LOVE, SHOTO STOP THIS!!!"

"I have nothing to lose anymore... THERE'S NO TURNING BACK. Todoroki and Kirishima will probably die, so WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOSE!"

darn it-

Bam

The wall blew up....Is...is that...

"Young Midoriya! I am here!"

"A-All might you read my note!!" I'm glad he's here. I feel guilty for not telling him earlier... But I couldn't waste time.

"Young Midoriya! Get everyone out of here!"

"OI, WHAT ABOUT MY BODY!!"

"I'll take care of that. Now get out!"

I carried Shoto bridal style and kacchan did the same thing with Kirishima.
I just hope they survive, they don't deserve this...

....

Later
(I'm listening to "little poor me" by Layto and honestly, wow)

The police and the pro heroes came along with an ambulance. They took Shoto and Kirishima, and we went to the hospital.

Aizawa told us to leave since the pro heroes are dealing with the situation. Kacchan has to be in Soul Thief's body until she is captured, but that isn't what he was worried about...

At the hospital, we waited for news with Shoto's sister and brother. When the doctor approached us, he didn't have good news about Shoto. He wasn't responding. He was breathing, but he wouldn't wake up. Kirishima is all right now. He woke up some hours after they had surgery to get the bullets out.

Shoto please wake up. I know you don't want to, but do it for me...

Once they let him us in I took his hand to hold it. His brother and sister stood in front of his bed looking at him worriedly.

Knock knock

The doctor came in, with more news.

"We checked Todoroki Shoto's blood. It appears the air he was in is the sleeping beauty gas."

Sleeping beauty...g-gas?

"W...what is that?" I asked hoping it wasn't what I thought it was.

"IS SHOTO GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!?" Fuyumi asked. She looked scared and grabbed Natsuo's arm.