17//Wake up!

"IS SHOTO GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!?"

"The sleeping beauty gas makes whoever breaths it go to a deep sleep where they can't wake up."

W..what? No, he needs to wake up!

"NO! Is..is there something to make him wake up?"

"Unfortunately no. Only a miracle can save him. I had a patient like this in the past he never woke up. I'm sorry... He will be discharged tomorrow."

With that, the doctor left. Fuyumi dropped to the floor and began sobbing. Natsuo grabbed her trying to calm her down.

I can't.... No this...this is just a nightmare r.. right...

"SHOTO! You can't do this to me! WAKE UP!" I could feel hot tears forming in my eyes and then trailing down my face. Why... Why are you doing this Shoto... Please don't... don't be so selfish... I didn't even get to say I love you back...

Next day

It's time for Shoto to be discharged. He's going home and staying in his room...

Natsuo carried Shoto to take him to the car, but I want to carry him. Carry him all the way to his room.

"C..can I carry him...?"

"Of course."

Natsuo gently placed Shoto in my arms. He looks so beautiful...Shoto if you really love me, please wake up...

At Shoto's house

"Father isn't home. He must still be work. Fuyumi said a little concerned,

"He's never here you should know that by now," Natsuo answered to Fuyumi. Is this how it always is?

"Can I get some time alone with Shoto...?" I thought I could save him, but now look he's in a basically in a coma where he might never wake up from.

"Oh, of course," Fuyumi said and left me alone in Shoto's room, closing the door behind her.

I carefully placed Shoto on his bed. I looked at him for a while, until I felt the tears coming again.

"Why Shoto? Please, please wake up... I... I love you too. I don't know what to do without you Shoto." Teardrops landed on the floor. I rested my head next to Shoto's...

"S- Shoto, I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want us to be great heroes together. I want to hold you, but I can't do that without you... S..so please wake up. I love you so much... Please don't leave me like this, wake up."

Without noticing I fell asleep...

....

...

"Izu....."