37//Our love

"YOUNG BOY"

All Might opened the door, and Shoto and I separated and looked at him.

"W..what is it all might!" I answered nervously because I left running... I shouldn't have done that...

"Why did you leave like that? What happened!"

"Um..." Aizawa appeared behind him.

"Can we talk somewhere private, you too Mr.Aizawa"

They looked at me and started to head out "Come then"

I kissed Shoto's forehead and left.

.....

...

We came to a room that I doctor let us have for us to have our private talk, it had a bunch or chairs and a huge table...

All might and Aizawa sat in front of the chair I sat, " When I came here I saw the guy, he's soul thief's brother he's looking for revenge, and he won't stop hurting shoto he raped him! I wanted to ask if we could get police officers to protect him or how could we protect him by not leaving him alone at any time..."

"We shouldn't make this big, we can take turns who takes Todoroki to his dorm who takes him to class in the halls things like that" All Might said.

" I can do that! I can get him every morning and walk him to his dorm"

"Make sure not to go out of UA's campus, that would be dangerous we will protect the buildings better" Aizawa said

I stood up, "THANKS FOR THIS!"

"Yeah, it's our job in the first place" Aizawa answered.

"About this guy, I will tell the police so if they see him they can stop him, but I will keep an eye for him he can't be out there just like that" All might said

"Thanks all might, that guy he has blue hair and a big scar in his right eye I hope that helps to find him..." I looked down

"That will help alot! Thanks my boy" Both of then standed and walked away leaving me alone.

I'm glad I got help....

Now I can't let Shoto alone any moment, if I do I can put him in danger...

That won't happen, I will be there.

I walked out and headed to Shoto again, when someone grabbed my hand...

"Deku, what happened!?"

Oh Kacchan, " um we can't talk about this here, let's go to Shoto's room."

We walked to his room, he was asleep.

"Look I talked to the teachers and they are going to tell the police about this guy who is looking for shoto, and we can't let shoto alone any second." I told kacchan.

"Then I'll help, I'll be with him when you can't be with him, just text me ok" he grabbed my phone from my hand and typed his number.

"Here, just don't text me to annoy me" he sat down in the chair in the corner.

"Okay, thanks for the help Kacchan."

I walked to Shoto, and sat next to him. He looks beautiful as always.

What did he do to me? I can't live without him I feel happy only with him.

I love you Shoto

....

...

Shoto was released from the hospital, and we are in OUR dorm now.

Aizawa gave us a bigger dorm that was next to his, it has a bigger space in the closet and just the space.

He said it was temporary until everything is safe for shoto.

We put everything up together, he was tired and fell asleep right after we layed down.

I'm playing with his hair, looking at him sleep.

He's just too beautiful, his eyelashes are different colors, left is white right is red.

I chuckled, and brushed my hand in his cheek.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, "am sorry did I wake up"

"Uh yeah but it's fine, I like when you play around with my hair" he smiled

I stared at his eyes, to beautiful...

He raised his hand and put it in my cheek huh...

Todoroki's POV

I raised my hand and put it on top of his freckles, there so cute...

I kissed this freckles...

"I'm going to kiss all your freckles..."

I started to kiss him non stop making him giggle.

"S... stop sho!" He giggled, I stopped and stared at him...

"You're so cute..."