20//STOP!

"W.. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE!"

I opened the door as fast as I could, F... Fuyumi is on the floor bleeding from her head and Natsuo pushing Endeavor away.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!"

Endeavor looked at me with furious eyes. I could feel shivers down my spine, but I stood my ground.

"Who do you think you are to come to my house like that brat!"

"I'm helping Shoto. If I need to, I will help Natsuo and Fuyumi too. I won't let you hurt anyone ANYMORE!"

He suddenly grabbed me from my neck g..god what did I get myself into...

H.. he's burning me...

"FATHER STOP! He just wants to protect Shoto!" Fuyumi said grabbing Endeavor's arm.

"Oh, is that so? Let's see how well he does that..."

I coughed a bit when he dropped me, w..where is he going...?

W... wait, no S..shoto

I got up to stop him from hurting Shoto. Shoto hasn't woken up yet. Is he going to hurt him like that?

I got to Shoto's room, Fuyumi and Natsuo behind me. Endeavor had a firm grip on Shoto's hand. He's still in the bed asleep.

"You have one minute to stop me, or I'll burn him."

"Fuyumi go outside and get help." Damn is he really going to do this? He's his son... He cares for him...r.. right?

"HE'S YOUR SON HOW COULD YOU EVEN ATTEMPT TO TO THAT!"

"This will only make him stronger if he even wakes up ever again. He's a lost cause."

How can he say that? I activated my quirk and got ready to fight.

Remember what Gran Torino taught you. Izuku, remember!

I started to jump through the walls in-between where Shoto and Endeavor were, but it doesn't seem to work... Damn it!

Should I...

Ugh-

He grabbed me from my face. Should I bite his hand? "Get off me am trying to save Shoto from you!"

"That's all you have brat!" He squished my face harder, it hurts.

"NO, I WILL SAVE SHOTO!"

He tossed me to the other side of the room, I hit my head and everything started to blur...

W..what is endeavor doing...?

Crack

D..did he just break S-Shoto's hand?

"STOP!"

....

...