45//Lovely

I... I am sorry they have to see me like this..

Izu walked towards me crouched and hugged me, "it's okay am here now..."

Bakugou tried placing the door back, so no one would get in trouble. (Good luck with that baku)

Am still shaking with tears in my eyes, "they won't s...s.. stop" I started shaking even more I can't even control myself...

"Hey it's okay, this won't stop just like that it will take you some time but am sure you will be strong" he hugged me tighter

I hugged him back I snuggled in his chest, I feel safe for ones....

His scent it's like home...

I stopped shaking and my tears dried I'm more calm now but I don't want to separate the hug, I want to stay in izuku's arm's....

"Hey bastards class is about to start!" Bakugou yelled at us, I didn't move at all but I felt izuku look at Bakugou.

"Sho let's go back to class..." He lifted my face and gave me a soft look, he kissed my forehead helping me get up from the floor.

"I'll leave now, don't be late to class..." Bakugou said while he left.

"Sho, I want you to be okay but no one can help you but you.... I'm here for you but you have to try your best I know you are, but do it for me okay" he kissed my eye lids softly and I nodded.

I have to do it for him....

"Now let's go to class" he grabbed my hand and we started to head to class.

.....

....

Ringgg

UA officially ended for me...

"Hey sho we should go somewhere before you leave!"

I looked at his while he had a smile on his face, "where should we go?"

"Mhm... Let's just go to the park and get some ice cream..." He had a light blush on his cheeks, how cute...

"Okay" I packed and we started to walk to the dorms.

.....

....

Am packing all my stuff from the dorm, suddenly izuku hugged me from behind...

"Am going to miss you, am going to be lonely"

I continued to pack my stuff, "you can hang around with the rest of 1-A now, am sure your going to be fine...."

"Ngh"

W..wha-

He sucked on my neck, I turned around to see him while holding my neck "don't be so cold, aren't you going to miss me too" he pouted

"O..Of course I will, I just don't want to make this hard.." I brushed Izuku's hair back while he was still hugging me.

"Oh..." He looked kinda sad, I put the hand I had in my neck down and izuku looked over to my neck.

"I left a mark...." He smiled while touching it, and looked over at me.

He kissed my lips and left the hug "I'll go get something from my dorm, see you in a sec" he smiled and left closing the door behind him.

He's driving me crazy....