30//Protected by love

"Shoto!"

I ran to Shoto and grabbed him from his shoulders. "Sho, look at me, breathe slowly."

He looked at me with tears in his eyes. He was still struggling. What am I supposed to do?!?!

"Shoto look, breath in," he slowly breathes in following what I told him.

"Now breath out, repeat that ok." He did it for a while until he could breathe normally. After that, he dropped his head on my shoulder.

"Sho..?" He hugged me. He's probably exhausted from all the things that keep happening. They're too much...
Why is this happening to him...

I carried him all the way to the dorms with him still carrying the bear... Why does he want to keep it...

I went to his dorm and put him down in his bed. He slept really quickly...

I want to protect him I have to...

But how? How can I protect him when all these things keep hitting one after another. Who was that guy what did he want?

I grabbed my phone and texted All Might that I came back to the dorms with Shoto since I want him to be informed.

I'm back with Shoto at the dorms with everyone, Shoto woke up.
Send 9:02 pm

It's kinda late, I can't go to my dorm. That guy found a way to get in and put a note in Shoto's desk. How did he manage that...

I can't leave him alone. I got in his bed and laid next to him.

I hugged him from behind. He was so confident and serious when I met him.

Now, he lost a lot of that. He's less confident and he can't survive alone anymore.

I don't see him as weak or he can't do anything. It's the truth.

I leave him alone and he ends up in horrible situations. He ends up in them even when I'm right in front of him.

Ugh, I need to sleep. There's school tommorow.

.....

....

Todoroki's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night.

I felt Izuku arms around me from behind. I always make him worry.

I got up slowly, making sure not to wake him up, and went to the kitchen of the dorms to get water.

Why can't I sleep?

I try sleeping for a while and when I fall asleep I can't sleep for a long without waking up.

I feel really tired...

I stood by the table from the kitchen, drinking water when lida came in.

"Hey, Todoroki." He doesn't seem surprised I'm here.

"Wait, Todoroki! You woke up! How are you? When did you come back?" I guess he was sleepy heh

I wonder if he knows sign language.

"Yeah I did, I came late you must have been sleeping," I signed. I hope he understands.

"You can't talk?"

I looked down and signed, "I can't I don't know why."

"Well I understand sign language, so can help you out if you need anything. I'm glad you woke up Todoroki." He opened the fridge and got the milk cartoon out and pouring himself a glass. "Go to sleep, there's school tomorrow." He drank his milk and walked back to his dorm.

I'm glad he knows sign language. It'll make communicating easier.

BANG

Huh?

What was that?

I looked at the window from the back door that was in the kitchen.

It... it's the guy again...

The guy walked away, leaving a message on the wall.

I hesitantly walked to it and read it.

Weakling, a bear put you in that state. That's not even close to what's in store for you.

When I read it the message disappeared.

Why is he doing this? Why me..?

I sat against the wall, trembling, trying to gathering my thoughts. If he plans on killing me, why doesn't he do it now?

Tears started forming in my eyes and I wiped them off. I can't cry anymore. I'm tired of CRYING why can't I just stop?

"Sho? What happened?

Izu...

I got up and walked towards him.

I stared into his eyes.

He's my home I can actually feel safe and loved around him.

"What wrong kids aren't y'all supposed to be sleeping?!"