27//Remember!

"U...uh I..if you want to"

Midoriya closed the door behind him and turned the bath on, "Sho, you really don't remember what happened in the room with the gas," he continued preparing the bath.

"No, I can't. I try to remember, but I can't" I leaned against the wall.

"Oh..., I'll go get some towels, get in while I do that," he walked past me brushing his hand on mine.

.....

...

I'm in the tub facing the wall and Midoriya scrubbing my back.

Is he seeing my scars......

"Hey, Sho who did this..?" He said while brushing his hand against one of my scars.

"The old man..." I looked down. I know he's going to worry because of me.

"We are going back to the dorms today when we finish dinner so your father doesn't hurt you anymore," he said while kissing my back softly.

"O.. okay" what am I supposed to say or do.

.....

I'm out of the bath and in my room, changing into clean clothes.

I don't want to eat if I do I'll gain weight.

If I do, I'll be considered a pig.

Izu entered my room, and I put on my shirt quickly.

"What's wrong Izu...?" He got close to me and hugged me.

"I just want a hug from my boyfriend" he snuggled in my chest, how cute...

"Izu, I... I'm not going to eat," I looked away. I hope he's okay with it, I don't want to bother him.

He looked up at me, "Why is that? You haven't eaten anything."

"I just don't feel like eating," I kissed his forehead. He's so soft...

"You don't feel like eating or you're scared to eat?" He looked at me in the eye, how does he know...

"Kacchan told me you didn't eat at all, so that means you haven't eaten since we went to the buffet."

"Oh..." I looked down, now he knows about me and my ridiculous eating disorder...

"I'll bring your food here, and I'll feed you," he said with a wide smile.

"You don't need to do that."

"But I want to!" He left through the door, I'm guessing to bring the food.

I walked over to the window. I haven't seen the outside in a while.

That's when I saw a note written in the bottom corner of the window.

"You know what you did, you can't escape even if you say you don't remember"

W...what, what does this mean? I started to breathe heavily f..fuck.

Escape?

Remember?

Murderer

You shouldn't have woken up

Why are you alive

Kill yourself

I started to back away into a corner, with my hands on my head.

I started to tear up, Izu please don't come in. You can't see me like this...

I closed my eyes crying. I really am useless I can't even make it stop.

"S..stop!"