48//Strength

"It's for your safety! Father... He's gone drunk!"

I started to hit the door so they would let me out, "Let me out! Don't you think he will do something to both of you!"

"Shut up shoto, he got a call from UA he went crazy! He's mad he's drunk! And if he sees you he will probably try and hurt you badly" Natsuo yelled, I could hear Fuyumi crying....

No....

"HE'S GOING TO HURT YOU LET ME OUT!!!"
I yelled back

"WE SAID SHUT UP AND HIDE IN YOUR CLOSET!!" I stopped yelling, and walked to my closet and hide.

Tears fell from my eyes, hot tears father has almost killed me in the past without alcohol...

With alcohol he's a true monster, my brother and sister...

Are they going to sacrifice them selves for me....

They can't do that I can't lose them...

Toya....

TOYA....

I got my phone out as fast as I could, I know he left years ago we don't know nothing about him...

Father said never to mention him....

But we need him...

I tapped on Toya's contact and started to text him....

Toya! Please where ever you are please come! Natsuo and Fuyumi! Father is drunk please! Come back! We need you! I need you!
Sent 9:57 pm

He probably won't see this....

Toya...

Please save Natsuo and Fuyumi...

CRASH CRACK

He's back!

I stayed in my closet hearing everything, "FATHER CALM DOWN!" Fuyumi seemed to be screaming with a cracking voice.

"LET ME SEE SHOTO!" "I won't let you see him, why would I look at you! You'd only murder him!"

BANG

"NATSUO! FATHER LET HIM GO!" I covered my ears with tears in my eyes, I can't listen to this....

I can't!

I ran towards my window, and climbed to the roof....

I looked at the stars in the sky, I can't help at all...

He's going to kill them...

I can't do anything!

Suddenly a flashback from mother hit me....

"Mother..."

I got down and ran to the door, "I have to do this if I once wanted to be a hero, I love you izu...."

I broke the door down by doing a wall of ice, Fuyumi looked at me crying and Natsuo was in the floor was he....

No, he's bleeding from his mouth...