22//Explanations

"H..hi guys!"

"We know about Todoroki. Is he going to be alright?" Uraraka asked while looking down at her hands.

"I'll make an announcement in a bit, so wait!" I said cheerfully. I don't want to make them worry about me, Shoto needs all my attention right now.

"Okay, everyone to your seats!" Iida yelled at the whole class.

That's when Aizawa entered the classroom. He gave me a glare. I should know why.

"Midoriya! Come and make the announcement quickly, we need to start class."

"O..okay" I walked to the front of the class and looked at the floor feeling all the stares from the class.

"Soul Thief was captured! Kacchan and Shoto had been captured by her, but they were rescued. But Shoto was in a room where there was sleeping beauty gas which meaning he's in a deep sleep where he won't wake up..... " Damn, why do I feel like crying? I looked up at the class and they started to ask questions.

"What will happen to Todoroki?" Yaoyorozu asked. She is one of Shoto's close friends, isn't she?

"I...I don't know, I hope he wakes up!" What am I supposed to answer?

"Man, have you tried kissing him? We all know you're dating him." Kaminari said with a worried face but trying to laugh it away.

Kissing... H..him

"Yeah! Like sleeping beauty!" Uraraka said cheerfully

"I..I haven't tried, BUT I WILL!!" I said. I need to try.

I looked at Kirishima and Kacchan but they were looking away... What happened, are they mad or something...?

"Okay, that's all! You can talk about this during lunch!" Aizawa said telling me to go back to my seat.

Just like that, we continued school normally. But I can't stop thinking about Shoto...

During lunchtime

"Deku-kun about Shoto, you really miss him don't you?" Uraraka said while eating her lunch.

"Yeah-" I was cut off by Kirishima, he grabbed my arm.

What does he want? Kacchan was at the door of the cafeteria waiting too...

What is happening?

"We need to talk," Kirishima said with a smile on his face.

"O...okay"