11//Brothers

"kill m..myself...."

I slowly started to place the X-acto knife on my wrist, just where my veins are...

"TODOROKI! What the hell are you doing with that!"

I flinched and looked at Bakugou. What am I supposed to say .... He saw me....

"I...I don't want to hurt people anymore..... I don't want to kill people I d...don't...."

"Drop that bastard! Are you really going to let that defeat you!!"

I started to cry

"Fucking bastard give that to me...."

I reluctantly gave the X-acto knife to Bakugou. I just don't want to hurt people anymore.

Bakugou's POV

Tsk this bastard. I hugged him since he needs it, but he better not tell a soul about this...

"Everything will be okay. This will help us get free. Here give me your hands."

I cut the ropes to let Todoroki free, and then I set myself free.

"When Soul Thief comes we'll both attack her okay? If it doesn't work, know that I see you as a brother...the brother I couldn't have. Always fighting, teasing and if we get out you better not tell a soul or I'll kill you..."

"Okay.... I won't, and thanks. I'm sorry you had to see what I was about to do...."

I opened my arms to hug Todoroki. We hugged each other for a minute until Todoroki said: "Who knew you had a soft side."

"TSK I DONT SHUT UP "

Clank

The door was being unlocked. We quickly stood up.

"Here we go, get ready!"