54//New start

"A guy...."

" Yeah.... In my third year in UA, I got drunk... Yeah I was underage still.... But I missed you so much it was to much to handle.... And I thought maybe I could forget you, so I kissed him... But I didn't feel anything anything at all... And you came to my mind... So I couldn't do anything... So I left the guy, and came back to the dorms...." He said struggling to talk, did he missed me this much.... Was that all a kiss....

"You're kidding me right..." I said seriously

"No no no, am not! Please forgive me I... Am sorry sho..." He said panicking, I didn't mean it that way tho...

"I don't have to, it was a kiss only a kiss a kiss that didn't mean anything..." I said putting my hand in his chest.

"I just can't help feeling guilty, I tried to forget you while you where having problems... Am sorry.." he softly put his hand in top of mine.

"We both had our issues, I had mine and you did too..." I took away my hand from his chest and looked away, I wish I could forget...

Forget what I did to myself...

"You haven't told me yours... You got skinnier... What happened to you these past four years..?" I looked at him from the corner of my eyes, I don't know if I should tell him...

But he has to know....

"The first months with therapy, I had stopped eating for weeks and I got a eating disorder.... That only got worst... I went to a hospital every month and I would get a bunch of medicine....I still don't gain any weight.... Or eat properly...." I looked down, this isn't something am proud of and when I think about it, it makes feel worst...

"At least you're working on getting better sho and am sure your going to get better!" He put both of his hands in my shoulder, and hugged me.

Like I said I lived a hell in therapy....

But at least am back in izuku's arm's...

"Izu.... Let's leave the past in past please.... I don't want to remember it..."

"Then let's have a new start.." he separated the hug and reached his hand out.

"Am izuku midoriya, glad to meet you!" He smiled, he's funny....

"Am Shoto Todoroki!" I shaked his hand giving him a small smile.

Aiko suddenly jumped in my lap, "I think someone is sleepy." Izuku said, I looked at my phone to see the time... It's midnight.... Danm...

Aiko started to sleep in my lap, "I think I should get going...."

"It's late already, it's better if you stay..." He's saying that just so I stay isn't he...

"Just because, I don't have my car..." I said with a serious tone.

"Okay! Do you want to see some movies or are you sleepy already?"

"See some movies...."

"Then I'll bring a blanket then, and some movies" he got up and walked to the hall, I moved to the couch in the middle since it's the biggest...

"Hey sho! I have so pj's if you want to change!" I got up and followed his voice, when I got there he was holding some pj's.

"Do they even fit me?" I questioned, they look big....

"Dunno... This is the smallest, the bathroom in the end of the hall." I grabbed it and went to the bathroom.

I changed but the top fit a bit big, and the pants where to big....

....

I got out and walked to izu, he just finished changing.

"The pants are to big..." I said a bit nervous...

"Then just stay like that if you want to." He grabbed a blanket from a his closet, and some movies.

"O.. okay..." I pulled the shirt a little lower....

"Here choose a movie, I'll go set up the tv, when you choose it bring it" he walked pass me and kissed my head.

Mhm... He has a lot of animated movies...
Frozen, Mulan, Inside out, coco....

Frozen has always been my favorite...

I'll choose frozen.

I walked to the living, and gave the movie to izuku, who had the tv already set up.

"Frozen, I knew you would choose that one!" He giggled softly.

"Yeah" I walked to the couch and pulled my knees to my chest.

"There!" The movie was starting and izu grabbed the blanket, and covered me.

"I'll make popcorn" he left to the kitchen...

He's so caring...