14//Where?!

"Welcome to the party, Kirishima and Midoriya. I was waiting for you."

"Midoriya! Look for Todoroki I'll take care of Ba... I mean Soul Thief!"

"Okay be careful!"

Kirishima's POV

Damn, what am I going to do? It isn't really Bakugou and I can't hurt him, so I can only protect myself.

Hurry Midoriya, I won't last long...

"Oh Kirishima, you're alone. How are you going to take care of this situation you're in? You're so cute~~"

"Stop doing those faces!! Leave Bakugou's body!" Damn, what the hell is she doing? Planning.....

"But what if I don't want to? Sorry, sweetie..." She slowly pulled the trigger on the gun, pointing at me, I activated my quirk, but am not sure how long I will last. I already took one.

BANG

Two...

Every time she shoots, my quirk losses strength.....

Damn it...

"Omg Kirishima, you're getting weak!!" Fuck she noticed... Midoriya where are you? Hurry up!

BANG BANG BANG

......

.....

...

Midoriya's POV

I'm running through the hallways but there are too many doors. I need to open them all ...

I opened all of them, but there was nothing in them. Some had guns knives...

Blood...

But no Shoto...

Or Kacchan. If Soul Thief is in Bakugou's body, then that means Bakugou is in Soul Thief's body right?

I opened the next door to see...

"KACCHAN!!"

Is he asleep?

Why is the floor wet?

There was a fight here. What did you do Kacchan?

Wait, water... That means Shoto was here, but where is he now?

I need to carry Kacchan. I grabbed Kacchan and carried. I started looking for Shoto in the other doors.

BANG BANG BANG

Gunshots... Kirishima!!
Darn it, I have to hurry please be okay Kirishima. Hang in there...

I'm at the last door. I hope he's in here...

I opened the door and strong smell came out. What is this smell damn it? I covered my nose and mouth. I'm getting dizzy. Wait, is this? No...

Where is Shoto? I need to hurry. There's that bed, but no Shoto. I looked around quickly. There he is!

"SHOTO!!!!"

Damn, this air he must have inhaled a lot of it. I hope he's okay....

I started to pull his out of the room, this air isn't good...

I laid Kacchan and Shoto on the floor to inspect them. Kacchan seems to be okay. He's probably going to wake up in a second, but Shoto isn't responding. That air wasn't good for him and he was on the floor.

When I got there the air made me dizzy and I felt like fainting. I wonder what it was...

"D..deku.."

"KACCHAN!"

"You f.. finally fucking came! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!"

"S..SORRY! It wasn't so easy to get here!"

"Damn, how is the half and half doing? Is he okay?" He asked looking at Shoto who was laying down next to him. They must have gone through hell in here.

"The room I found him in had a weird gas, and he was on the floor. I'm scared the gas was toxic or something."

"Fucking soul bitch, where is she now?"

"With Kirishima, we should go back. He needs our help!"

"YOU LEFT HIM BEHIND DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO HIM, FUCKING DEKU I'LL KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HIM!"

Kacchan started running, but then there she was: Soul Thief. She held Kirishima from the collar of his shirt. He...he isn't dead r.. right... He had blood all over his clothes and his face...

Kacchan froze, and his eyes got wide open. I couldn't imagine what he is feeling.

"W...WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO EI!!!
FUCKING BITCH GIVE HIM BACK!!!"