19//Talk

"Uh, it's All Might... Did something happen...?"

My boy, I have to talk to you. Can we meet up at the cafeteria next to Todoroki's house? I know you're with him.
Sent 5:07 am

Yeah, I'll go right away!
Sent 5:08 am

I wonder what he has to tell me. I got my stuff and kiss Shoto's hand.

"I'll be back Shoto..."

Later

All Might sat in a table at the back of the cafeteria. I took my seat in front of him.

"What did you need to talk about?"

"My boy, I'm sorry about Shoto. I know how much he means to you."

I looked down holding back my tears. I don't want to cry anymore. I'm not a crybaby damn it...

"Y.. yeah, but I have faith. He's going to wake up. I'm sure of it!"

"I'm sure he will. But I'm here to talk about UA. Nezu knows about Todoroki. He said he wants you to inform 1-A. Classes are resuming tomorrow."

W..what? No, I want to stay with Shoto more time...

"I will, but isn't too early..?."

"That's what I told Nezu, but he said that UA needs to continue. Soul Thief is captured. She was forced to switch bodies back with Bakugou. Tetsutetsu was found in a room full of blood. He was almost dead, but he survived he's a strong young man."

I saw a room full of blood when I was looking for Shoto... Was Tetsutetsu there? I was in such rush I didn't even look...

"Oh, I'm glad he's okay...."

With the new information delivered, we turned the conversation to lighter topics.

Later

I'm going to Shoto's house again. It's already 8:03 pm.

Time flies by so fast. I'll just quickly go say bye to Shoto, so I can get to home and sleep for school tomorrow.

I'll make sure to visit him after school every day despite the shortage of time.

But I wonder where Endeavor? Now that I think about it I haven't seen him at all.

Whatever, I hurry up. It's really dark already...

"OII DEKU!!" uh Kacchan's voice...

I turned around to see him, he had a black hoodie on and his hands in his pockets.

"K-Kacchan!"

He walked towards me and looked at me for a second.

"How is half n half doing..?"

Oh, he doesn't know about it yet. I forgot he left before we were told about Shoto's condition with Kirishima.

"I...I'll tell you tomorrow since I have to inform all 1...1-A."

"Tsk, okay...." He started leaving, what is he doing out this late. Was that all he needed to ask?

"U..uh KACCHAN, how is Kirishima doing?!"

He turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes. D-did I do something?

"He's fine, I just came from his house. Recovery Girl cured both half and halfs and Ei's injuries. Ei's been weak and I wanted to help him out with food at least."

He's been more caring lately... Did the kidnap change him?

"Oh, that's good to hear. I'll leave now!" I gave him a smile and left I have to say goodbye to Shoto.

I got to Shoto's house, but before knocking I hear screaming is that Fuyumi...

W.. what's happening!

CRASH

"FATHER!!"

W.. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE!