29//Living hell

"R..right..."

Izu came in, I'm still standing in front of my desk shaking...

"S...shoto..?"

I couldn't even move or talk, s... shit... What am I supposed to do...

"Hey, Shoto are you alright...?"

Alright...

Am I...

I feel dead...

I started to cry, f..fuck why can't I just be normal why can't I just get over it...

My legs felt weak...

Why am I feeling like this...

I dropped to the floor crying, Midoriya came running "Sho I'm here, tell me what's wrong."

I pointed at the corner of the window and handed him the note from my desk.

"You know what you did, even if you say you can't remember."

"I'll be your worst nightmare."

"Do you know who left these here...?" Izu asked me, looking at the window.

He turned to see me and I shook my no... I can't even talk, I'm so useless...

Izu sat down in front of me, "I'm here okay. Nothing will happen," he smiled. I won't tell him what happened on the roof. He's probably going to get scared of me doing something else...

I tried to say okay but I couldn't make a sound... What's happening why can't I talk...
I coughed by I still couldn't talk... I started to tear up again

WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING!

Izu noticed and handed me a journal I had on my desk and a pencil. "Here."

I started to write "I can't talk I don't know why I can't talk! I'm sorry"

I gave it to Izu and he read it, "I know how it feels. It happened to me when I was younger, do you know sign language?"

I nodded, I learned when I was younger. My mother's family had a cousin that couldn't talk.

"Okay!" He made a hand gesture, and I signed: "what time is it?"

Izu checked his phone and said, "It's 8:12 pm, we should get going to the dorms."

He stood and helped me up. I don't want to bother him but now it seems like that's all I do...

I really am trash...

....

...

On our way, we were quiet since I can't talk.

I looked at Izu, he was kinda serious. He's mostly always smiling. It's because of me, isn't it...

I stopped walking, this... This reminds me of the day he discovered I was self-harming...

Izuku turned around, "Is something wrong Sho?"

I looked at him and signed, "You can go ahead, I'm going to get something from... THAT store over there!" I got nervous. What was I trying to do... I looked down.

"Sho I know how you feel, trust me. What's going on? I'm not a magician, I don't know what's going on in your head," he grabbed me from my shoulders.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to a bench. "I just don't what to bother you," I signed.

"You don't bother me sho, I love you remember that!"

"I don't know how to explain how I feel or what is happening because I don't know... And there's these voices. These voices are driving me crazy," I signed. I hope he doesn't think I'm crazy...

"Sho-"

We were cut off by a guy with a black hoodie, he tossed us a white stuffed bear.....

And walked away, I turned the bear around...

W...WHAT IS THIS...

It had blood, and it was sued up one of his eyes wasn't there anymore.

It had a note...

I read the note, this needs to stop. Why is that dude doing this to me...

THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD END UP LIKE

DEAD IN A POOL OF BLOOD

TAKE A DIVE OF A ROOF

I grabbed my head. It feels like it's going to explode. Why is this happening to me!

"Shoto!" Izu turned the bear he had a despairing face, he rushed and read the letter.

"Your day is close, and you'll discover a real hell in where you'll wish you weren't born! ps. You're going to die in the worst way you can imagine." Izuku turned around and ran after the guy with the hoodie.

Midoriya's POV

I ran towards the guy and grabbed him from his arm "Who are you and what do you want!"

He didn't even move. I can't see his face why isn't he turning around.

"I shouldn't be the one you worry about. Todoroki is having a crisis and you aren't helping him... He can't breathe if you don't go now he'll end up dead, heh...."

I let go of the guy and looked at Shoto who was, on the floor with the bear in his hands struggling to get air.

"Shoto!"