21//Back to hell

"STOPP!"

....

...

He looked at me and dropped Shoto on floor.

"S...shoto.."

"What a brat. How is he supposed to be a hero?" Endeavor asked in disgust as left the room.

I can't move from the floor...... w...what are those blue and red lights from outside the window...

"MIDORIYA!!!" F.. Fuyumi....

Everything went faded into black

.....

....

I woke up in my room and stood up as fast as I could.

"IZUKU, I can hear you! Stay in your bed I will come!"

"O..oh OKAY MOM!"

Is Shoto okay? What happened? How long has it been? Why is it still dark....?

Mom entered my room and looked at me with a small smile.

"Izuku, am glad you woke up. Natsuo brought you home. He said you feel from the stairs."

Stairs as if. I bet Endeavor told them to say that, or they just said that to protect me.

"Yeah, how clumsy of me hehe." I laughed a little to not make her worry. I have to text Fuyumi.

"I...Izuku, why do you keep getting in this kind of troubles?" She wore a pained expression as she asked.

"What do you mean...?"

I made her worry, didn't I? Of course, I did. I went on a secret rescue mission and stayed in a hospital for 2 days after that I stayed with Shoto. She hasn't seen me, I'm stupid.

"You know Izuku. Why do you like to make me worry? I'm scared I will lose you Izuku!!"

Tears streamed down her face.

"M-mom, I'm sorry! I know I said I wouldn't make you worry, but..but I still did. I'm sorry mom! Please don't worry, nothing will happen to me. I promise." I got up and hugged my mom, and wiped the tears from her face.

"Just promise you'll be alright.." I didn't even notice I was hurting mom...

"I promise!"

....

...

It's morning already. I'm getting ready for school, but my thoughts keep wandering. After I talked to mom, I texted Fuyumi. She told me the police came and didn't believe anything that they said happened.

Of course, they wouldn't. Endeavor is the number two hero.

Whatever, I need to focus on school!

I slapped my face, but it wouldn't work. I really can't focus on anything today.

"Izuku! Have a nice day!" My mom stopped me before I left the door.

"Thanks, Mom. You too!"

....

...

My mind is still stuck on everything that happened. Damn, it feels like it's been so long since I was in class yesterday.

I opened the door and walked to my desk, my hand brushing the desks in front of me.

"Deku-kun!!"

"Midoriya!"

Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari, and Kirishima called for me. I should know what they what to say by now...

"H..hi guys!" I said nervously.