31//Hurt

"What's wrong kids, aren't y'all supposed to be sleeping?!"

"Ah sorry! We will go back to bed" said Izu.

"Welcome back Todoroki," Aizawa said in a tired voice. He grabbed a glass of water and left.

Izu pulled me back to my dorm, and sat me in my bed "What happened?"

"There was another message," I signed looking away.

"We need to tell All might or Aizawa."
He tried making eye contact, but I looked away. Why do I keep worrying him?

"For now sleep sho!" I laid down on my bed and Izu did the same next to me. He ran his fingers through my hair until I fell asleep.

....

...

That morning

Midoriya's POV

I woke up and saw the time, "Sho wake up."

He woke up and looked at me rubbing his hand in his eye.

"I'll go to my dorm to change, I'll come back in a bit get ready okay!" He nodded and i started to walk to my dorm.

.....

...

We are walking to class, and shoto keeps spacing out, of course he would there's to much happening...

I should tell all might, I'll talk to him later.

"TODOROKI-KUN!" We turned around to see uraraka running towards us.

"Am glad you woke up! How are you!" Uraraka said with a smile.

"Am ok" I signed, I look at izu so he would tell her what was going on.

"Oh um sho can talk so he's going to use sign language..." I looked down

"Oh okay I don't know sign language but I'll learn! Let's go to class together and how are you doing deku-kun?!" We started walking to class together.

"Am okay now that sho woke up" I smiled.

.....

...

Todoroki's POV

We are sitting in class now, but I can't concentrate everyone was happy that I woke up.

Some even hugged me....

"Todoroki! Are you paying attention!"

Uh!

Oh...

I nodded

I could see izu look at me as well as Bakugou....

The guy of the note can't stop bothering me I can't stop thinking about that, what will he do he's after me ....

He wants me to go crazy....

I looked at my paper and Mr.Aizawa, he was already staring.

What did I do ....

Ringgg ringg

The bells...

Ugh I didn't even pay attention during the whole class....

I started to pack, izu was waiting for me.

When I past in front of Aizawa he stopped me with his hand, "I need to talk to you Todoroki"

I looked at Aizawa, and looked at izu so he knows he can leave that am going to be okay.

"Todoroki what going on? You're not like you always are I know what happened the past days but you need to focus now"

I looked at him and looked down, I can't talk what am I supposed to do ....

"Why aren't you talking"

I kept looking down, should I write it or sing language...

I took my backpack out and got a pencil and a journal out, and started writing "I can't talk, and am sorry won't happen again"

I gave him the journal and he read it, "do you know sign language"

"Yes" I signed with my hand, he gave my journal back.

"I need to talk to you somewhere else, follow me." I followed his, and we got to a conference room that was alone.

He sat in front of where I sat, "okay what's going on and how did you end up not talking?"

"After I woke up, I got notes that said horrible things that will happen to me, and I saw the guy well he had a hoodie I haven't seen his face and yesterday when I was coming to the dorms the guy trew a stuffed bear with blood with a note, and I couldn't breath and izu helped me but then I couldn't talk at all...." I signed.

"Show me this bear, is it in your dorm?"

"Yes" I signed again

"Okay let's go to your dorm" he got up and we started to go to the dorms

Wait what about classes!?

I grabbed his arm, "what about class?" I signed him looking away.

"I'll tell them that your with me"

"Okay" I signed and we continued to go to my dorm.

....

...

At the dorm

I grabbed the bear from where I put it and showed Aizawa.

"Do you have the notes?"

"No" I signed looking away

"Well I'll tell all might for now please don't go outside by your own, and you can take the day of school and just rest."

He left me alone in my dorm taking the bear with his.

That's when I felt a pain in the right side of my stomach, I grabbed my stomach why is it hurting...

I got to my bed and grabbed on the sheets, I dropped to the floor.

W..why

Is it hurting...

Knock knock

I looked slowly at the window while holding my stomach....

It's.... it's the guy!