50//Forever with you

Should I tell izu....

Knock knock

"Shoto?"

I left my phone in my desk and opened the door, it was Fuyumi...

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her she hit her head yesterday...

"Y.. yeah am okay! How about you??" She said with a soft smile, I walked to my closet to grab some clothes and walked to the bathroom, " well my body hurts, but am okay.."

I changed to new clean clothes, which was black ripped jeans with a red lose shirt, I got out of the bath room putting my towel in my head to dry my hair, Fuyumi was sitting in my bed.

"Sho, do you know about... You traveling...?" She looked down with a sad expression on her face, yeah I know Toya told me...

"H..how do you feel about it...?" I sat next to Fuyumi to put my socks on, "I well, am scared.... Izuku he will be sad about this, and going to be out for 4 years.... I just don't know..."

I looked down to my hand, what will happen...

I guess this is for my own good...

"Shoto, am going to miss you..." Fuyumi turned to look at me and hugged me, "I'm going to miss you to sis..."

We hugged for a while, until Fuyumi separated us "I'm going to cook you cold soba, since it's your favorite!"

"You don't have to..." I looked at her softly, "well I do, let me do this at least before you leave okay..." She stand up and walked to the door.

"Okay..."

"Then I'll call you when it's ready!" She smiled and left closing the door behind her.

When she closed the door I feel my chest tighten, how will I survive without izu in the US....

I walked to get my phone but I tripped on something on the floor...

What was that....

I looked at what is was, it's a box....

I opened the box there was.... These are things my mother gave me when I was younger!

I took out one of the plushies, it was a all might one, I feel like crying....

I remember loving all might which I still do, and playing with mother Natsuo Fuyumi and Toya....

But when I turned 4, everything changed...

I took a look at the rest of the things and I saw a bracelet...

What I don't remember this..?

I grabbed it and read the letter in it, "forever with you.."

Mother gave this to me... It was the last thing she gave me....

Knock knock

"Come in!"

I kept looking at the things in the box, "What you got there?" I looked up slowly a bit distracted, it was Natsuo leaning against the wall.