3//Please be okay!!

"I promise, I'll definitely save you!!"

No one's POV

A big bang was heard from the door. Todoroki and Midoriya looked at who was coming, and saw Endeavor coming in. Endeavor was the last person Todoroki wanted to see, he looked away to the windows with a mad look in his face.

Todoroki's POV

I looked away facing the windows of the hospital so I wouldn't see the old man's face. "What do you want?" I asked him but i knew exactly what he wanted I just hope he doesn't do something to izuku.

"That's no way to speak to your father, I'm here to correct your path Shoto."

"Correct my path, what do you even care? You only care about your stupid self." The only respect I had for the old man left along time ago.

Midoriya's POV

I'm still sitting here next to Shoto, holding his hand while his father and him fight. I really hate how they treat each other, his father uses him as a tool and I just can't stand it. "STOP it you two...... Shoto is still weak and you're forcing him to train, I'm sorry sir but you need to learn how to be a better father. Maybe then, you might earn a little respect."

I could feel their cold stares. I looked at the floor to avoid facing them. "Who do you think you are to speak to me like that?!" (Shoto's waifu sir)

"I'm Shoto's hero sir, that's all you have to know about me. You have to change sir, for the well being of Shoto."

Todoroki's POV

Hearing Izuku say all this is so painful. He's frustrated and worried, and it's all my fault. Why did I have to be worry him?!

My father started walking away. I assume he is leaving, but I'm sure things aren't gonna stay that way. My father is stubborn, and he won't leave things just like that.

Endeavor's POV
(Bishh go away)

That green hair brat I know him from somewhere. THE sport festival and the Stain incident how could I forget. (cuz your old) His quirk is similar to All Might's.

But who cares, I only care for Shoto's future hero career. I'm gonna bring some clothes from the house and take Shoto back home.

Midoriya POV

"Shoto are you okay?"

"Yeah"

Shoto must still be mad. I wish I could do something about his father, but what? What can I do?

Minutes pass and Shoto fell asleep. He looks so peaceful and beautiful. I can't imagine what I would do if something happened to him.

No one's POV

Both Midoriya and Shoto are sleeping. Midoriya has his head on Todoroki's shoulder.

Endeavor banged the door open scaring Midoriya and Todoroki awake. "Shoto were going home!"

Todoroki's POV

"I'm not going anywhere with you old man."

"Yes you are, I'm your father" I sent a glare to my father and then looked at Izuku.

Izuku knew what I meant, so he left the room with the most worried look on his face.

"You're my father, but you can't make me do anything if I don't want to."

"Yes I can."

Before I could argue more, a doctor came in with a needle. I looked at the old man and the doctor took that opportunity to inject the substance in me. The last thing I heard was the man saying. "It's for your own good."

I hope Izuku is okay. I hope he doesn't think this is all my fault.

Midoriya's POV

I left when Shoto's look asked me to. I knew he wanted to be alone, but I can't help worrying. His father is capable of doing anything to him for his hero career.

After some minutes passed, I got more concerned. A doctor entered the room with some needles. What are they gonna do to Shoto?

That's when I saw Endeavor get out with shoto in his arms.

"What did you do to Shoto?!!"

"What had to be done." he walked away, but I need to save Shoto.

Give him back I need to save him.
"GIVE him back!!"
"I need to save him." I...I hope Shoto is okay.

"Please be okay shoto"