56//Fighting

Why....

"Sir, are you okay"

I looked up, it was a little girl with pink hair and dark red eyes.

"Uh, yeah and who are you sweetie?!" I wiped my tears and gave the little girl a smile.

Am a pro hero... Am supposed to be happy for everyone!

"My name is Asai! Are you the pro hero deku?" The little girl with excitement said, her eyes lighted up.

"Yes am deku, you have a beautiful name! What's your quirk sweetie?" I asked but all she did is look down.

"I don't...have a quirk... It won't manifest.."

"Look up don't ever look down, it doesn't matter if you don't have a quirk!" I lifted her chin up and she smiled softly.

"Thank you sir! I just, I get bullied for it at school and people say am useless.... I want to be a great hero and save people..." I brushed her small cheek, to confort her.

"I understand you more than anyone, and everything will be okay! Am sure... But where are your parents?" I asked her, where are they and why she alone?

"My parents died this morning.... And the hospital is figuring out where the'll send me..." This morning....

"Oh, come here let's talk to does people!" I carried the little girl in my arms and walked towards the nurses in the counter.

.....

....

They had forgotten about the little girl....

I asked them where is she going to stay, but they said she didn't have any family, she was all alone in this world....

I suggested I could take care of her, and adopt her they where great full if I did, pro hero deku adopting a little girl.

So now am keeping Asai, I'll make her a great girl.

Now am sitting with Asai, waiting for news of sho, am worried as hell but I don't want to show that to Asai...

"Shoto Todoroki's, family!" I heard the doctor and walked as fast as I could with Asai in my arms.

"Is shoto okay?!!" Please be okay shoto...

"Unfortunately no, his stomach ripped... He came here with a virus, which made the surgery worst, we can't give him any medicine it would make him more sick, all we can do is wait and see if he'll get better..."

"Can we see him...." I asked I could feel my self shaking.

"You can but not the little girl, she might get sick at her age it's worst." I looked at Asai and put her down.

I grabbed her hand and walked to a chair, "stay her okay, please stay and don't move, here have my phone you can go see any videos just don't go anywhere it's dangerous.." I gave my phone

"I won't, but who is sho? Now that you're my dad is he someone to you, is he my mom or dad...? Is he okay?" She grabbed my phone and got curious about sho.