13//Rescue mission

"I...I have to get out!"

Midoriya's POV

Kirishima and I got ready to save Shoto and Kacchan. We left a letter for All Might so if we don't come back he would know what happened.

"We're about 5 minutes away! Behind that building!" Kirishima yelled pointing at the building. I hope they're there. I can't wait to save Shoto.

"Okay, let's go!"

We ran towards the building. When we got there, we crouched and slowly moved to look through some of the windows, but we couldn't see anything...

"We have to go inside."

"Okay, but on the count of 3 we will break the door," I said trying to get the atmosphere more relaxed, but how could I do that if it's a rescue mission?

"One.......two..... THREE!"

CRASH

"Is there anyone? No one is moving or anything is there even anyone here...?"

"Kirishima we have to be quiet. "

"O.. okay..."

BANG

"LOOK OUT MIDORIYA!!!!"

Kirishima pushed me out of the way and used his quirk to stop the bullets. Where did that bullet come from? Where is Soul Thief?

"Kirishima get behind my back and keep yourself alert. She could be anywhere..."

Soul Thief slowly got out of the dark room, but it... It was KACCHAN. Did she steal his body? She's pointing a gun at Kirishima. We can't harm her if we do it would mean we hurt Bakugou.

"Don't hurt her, Kirishima!"

"Welcome to the party, Kirishima and Midoriya. I was waiting for you."