12//Obsession

"Here we fucking go"

"HUH HOW?!!"

Todoroki froze Soul Thief with a wall of ice he did with his foot.

"You all have no idea how much power I have, heh."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Bakugou yelled at Soul Thief with an overwhelmed tone. He knew what she meant, but hoped he was wrong.

Soul Thief closed her eyes and possessed Bakugou's body. Her eyes glowed, and Bakugou suddenly stopped moving. Todoroki looked at the scene with wide eyes, knowing there wasn't time to run anymore.

Todoroki's POV

"I switched bodies with Baku babe, means I'm in his body and he's in mine. Aw Todoroki, what will I do with you!"

Bakugou was struggling to move out of the ice wall he was trapped in, "FUCKING BITCH GIVE ME MY DAMN BODY BACK!" Of course, he knew Soul Thief wasn't going to do that, but he tried.

Soul Thief snapped her fingers and Bakugou collapsed. What was with her power? She's too strong.

Sh..shit

"Stop moving!" I yelled she was walking towards me to fast. What is she going to do? She's crazy.

"What's wrong Todo?"

Soul Thief grabbed my hips and pinned me to the wall. How am I gonna get out of this? Is...is she going to rape me?

"You have no idea how long I waited for this moment Todoroki~"

She started licking my neck and kissing me, please... Please get off me, suddenly she snapped her fingers again making me collapse......

....

I woke up in a different room. I looked around, and I...I couldn't believe my eyes... She's totally insane. All the walls are full of pictures of me. Where did she get them, damn it?

I looked around more and saw a cabinet. There was a container in there, with.....w...what the hell she even has a strand of my hair.....

She's.... she's crazy...

"I...I have to get out!"