Thank you!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND READING ALL THE WAY TO THIS POINT!

Thank you!

Thank you so much! (╥﹏╥)

This was my for fanfic I ever wrote!
So thank you so much!

Sorry for my bad spelling I can't spell at all (╯︵╰,)

Thanks to my editor PensMatter fun fact she's my childhood friend, so thank you Yami, she's still editing I think.

Anyways I think I should share some fun facts about this fanfic (✿^‿^)

1- shoto was supposed to die, that was the original idea

2- soul thief, was supposed to rape shoto and shoto would defend his self killing her and Tsukishima would kill shoto for revenge.

3- izuku was going to give up on shoto, but didn't as he discovered about shoto getting raped.

4-shoto was supposed to get pregNUT

5-asai was first just a little girl who got lost and later on her mom found her.

6- Bakugou and Kirishima are pregnant, they used a quirk.

7- Bakugou was supposed to go mute, lose his voice forever when shoto and him got kidnapped.

8- kirishima was supposed to die.

9- the ending was supposed to be shoto jumping off a roof.

10- shoto and izuku where supposed to have a fight, where izuku told shoto to get over his depression, in a anger moment and shoto took it in and suicides, izuku felt guilty and ended up doing the same.

That's all!

Thank you so much for the support again!

My next fanfic will be up very soon!

Stay tuned, by giving a follow!

Thanks you so much ones again (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ